Old school OG

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

I got some Old school OG S1 100% female from elite, hevnt popped them yet, has anyone tried this strain?I want to know how stable this strain is before i grow them.(hermie) also do S1 have different pheno or is it the same pheno used to make the seeds.

S

Swerve

you got them from elite genetics then they aint old skool og they are orgnkid s1's

0MEGA

you got them from elite genetics then they aint old skool og they are orgnkid s1's

Is it worth growing? and what exactly is orgnkid s1?
Is quality and yeild something you would add to your garden

I want to go to a local med shop and pick up some of your gear, PO is the closest, this other one was interested in having some. so if you have any email contacts i can let you know whats up.

0MEGA

is this the ghost s1 cut? if so thatll be pretty awesome, i also heard tahoexfire cut some info would be great

O

organickat

Orgkids ghost s1 are very strong and pungent plants . I have 3 diffrent plants and all are pure fire but one of them is my pride and joy.I don't know how elites og's are but if there anything close to orgkid's GROW EM....

fractal

fractal

good seeds for finding a clone mother, but for the love of Odin please don't breed with s1 beans. . .

0MEGA

well we will find out soon enough, gonna germ them in the next few days, possibly throw up a journal, although lacking a camera.

0MEGA

Hey swerve would you know which cut it is exactly? im trying to find some pics.

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not see a problem breeding with s1 seeds. There would have been a lot of lost older strains and new ones without s1. You just need to be able to go through large populations to continue the direction you want to go in. Problem is when a breeder thinks he doing something popping 50 beans.Breeding takes years pollen chucking takes no imagination. JK

Top Bottom