Old School Purple Kush

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice! ive always been trying to grab a nice PK with no luck till I got the Twisted Purple Og's. Been hard to find clone only's in Northern Mi.

What are your personal favorite PK cuts, Aligee?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking great so far GEE, not sure how this thread slipped passed me. best of luck

Growster

Growster

Looking very nice so far!!! Can't wait to see how they turn out. :)

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hell yeah i love me some PK, atleast LVPK, havent tried many others.. cant wait to see what these do for you aligee..some PK f4's is all i want for christmas :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah Aligee very nice I love me some killer pk can't wait to see how dank they turn out for ya take care bro peace!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work Aligee! Can't wait to see how these turn out... :cool

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks everyone and sorry for not updating frequently no excuses just busy growing lol!!! Im searching for a stud >> male plant<< lol !!! got plenty of beans to do just that thanks Mota in the mean time these will veg for a while longer then they will be flowered i will choose a mom or two or maybe all four we'll see im trying to do this right not half assed so be patient and ill bring out the dank PK thanks everyone !!!

waayne

waayne

Good Luck hommie!
I'm looking forward to seeing those in flower :rock

Aligee

Aligee

Good Luck hommie!
I'm looking forward to seeing those in flower :rock

Thanks bruh !!! these will
flip to 12/12 in bout another week in my new vertical shelf room !!!:) :)
wish me luck >>>

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've been waiting 2 see these flower out.. Hell yea it's almost time.. Ur gunna kill it in ur new room.. Good luck let see what u can push out that new room..

Aligee

Aligee

I've been waiting 2 see these flower out.. Hell yea it's almost time.. Ur gunna kill it in ur new room.. Good luck let see what u can push out that new room..

Ya im sure gonna try i just need some new lamps and im ready !!! Its all in the numbers no more bushes for me !!! I got lots of new Motarebel gear going
purple kush, blue kronic, apollo 13 f4, ruby red, toxic blue , POW f2 ,
dirty harry, sour turbo ill do seperate threads here shortly !!! Ive been giving them some tea from the hydro store they seem to like :) gonna give them a dose of FF growbig now ive never grown purple kush this gots me exited to see in flower too!!! these are also in 1 gallon sp shooting for just a zip per gallon thats how i usually estimate !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Two stand out phenos this is #2 shorter more squat girl cuts of her rooted fast like 7 days or so starting to have a sweet pungent aroma very pleasant...
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/9fc47331.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/bce83513.jpg

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lookin good brotha
cant wait to see them purple up
keep it up

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Holy shit bro my erkel gum bubba roots in 5 days or less ridiculously fast My white x appalachia roots in 5 to 6 days but egb is crazy fast roots its awesom!!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer homie rock out that new room,you've got some sickkk projects goin on the pk's are lookin sweet I hope they turn out to be amazing for ya!

C

caperfarmer902

straight killin' it Aligee, Im not sure if you said it or not, but how far are you into flowering with those photos above there?, and are they the old school purple kush plants?

T

TheIronLung317

Holy shit bro my erkel gum bubba roots in 5 days or less ridiculously fast My white x appalachia roots in 5 to 6 days but egb is crazy fast roots its awesom!!!

Did you find any keeper phenos of your ebb yet? I got three seedlings going right now.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everyone and sorry for not updating frequently no excuses just busy growing lol!!! Im searching for a stud >> male plant<< lol !!! got plenty of beans to do just that thanks Mota in the mean time these will veg for a while longer then they will be flowered i will choose a mom or two or maybe all four we'll see im trying to do this right not half assed so be patient and ill bring out the dank PK thanks everyone !!!

Aligee, Any chance you could put up a good picture of these Purple Kush seeds? I am interested because when i was living in Cali. I got some Purle Kush that was very good from up north .. grown i believe in Ereka, Cali. not sure with one, spelling? It was seeded lightly..but the seeds were very differant from any i had seen! Very large, and tiger stripped, almost round! Flowers were very sweet, like fine womans purfume! Any chance they are the same? I had a small vile of those seeds ..but..they were taken in a raid by po po! And can we get an up-date & smoke report, please? Lol..Thank you in advance! All the best brother! monkey5

Top Bottom