Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

I don't believe so, or at least I've never seen BOEL being described as the skunk
So the descriptions on the post above are not about the BOEL skunk right? It's roadkill in 1 outta 5 phenos? But it's IBL right? Roadkill I think is in the guad, but not
Positive.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Who did that come from??

Golden Coast has the BOEL Skunk x Johnny D Cambodian Thai, but are sold out from what I know.

Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm only speculating, and there could be a couple of scenarios.

Gas and I assume others have a cut of the clone only 85 BOEL Skunk Mom, and they also I assume have the IBL, as it will be available in the Spring, or they are simply using an old mom cut of the 85 RKS, and a male of whatever. Like the Cambodian Thai. Same clone that was taken over 30 years ago to Guadalajara, and Hybridized.

I also assume the real deal RKS was procured by BOEL from the Hells Angels, specifically, Uncle Fester, as he was the originator of the RKS in the 60s.

Uncle Fester was a college Psychology professor, in the early 60s, that turned Hells Angel in the Mid/Late 60s, and made this strain, and has been IBL since 1969.

Its called by several names.

What its being marketed as now is.

1969 IBL Skunk18. Original Sk#1

RKS phenos ate present in 20% of the females.

There are also Cheese phenos

These plants also show Partial, to Double Serrated Leaf Structure which is usually indicative of potent weed, and weed that has some OLD, Afghani genes in the mix.

This SK18 is 2/3 Sativa x 1/3 Indica. Columbian, Acapulco Gold x Afghani.

Uncle Fester is dead, and left the genes to a few people, and 1 of them is releasing it.

The Nature Farm Genetics.

I don't know what MT has, but I know there those in the Nor Cal community, that aren't happy with him, and is why someone else other than MT, who is the Nephew of Uncle Fester is releasing them.

Shamus

Shamus

Dude how the fuck are people claiming to have a whole organizations idea of "skunk"

I know BoEL cats and chemists and outlaws alike

The idea they are that organized is dumb

THAT sounds like someone promoting a fucking brand and saying they have something from a group who can't exactly defend itself or even care really

brazel

brazel

Golden Coast has the BOEL Skunk x Johnny D Cambodian Thai, but are sold out from what I know.

Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm only speculating, and there could be a couple of scenarios.

Gas and I assume others have a cut of the clone only 85 BOEL Skunk Mom, and they also I assume have the IBL, as it will be available in the Spring, or they are simply using an old mom cut of the 85 RKS, and a male of whatever. Like the Cambodian Thai. Same clone that was taken over 30 years ago to Guadalajara, and Hybridized.

I also assume the real deal RKS was procured by BOEL from the Hells Angels, specifically, Uncle Fester, as he was the originator of the RKS in the 60s.

Uncle Fester was a college Psychology professor, in the early 60s, that turned Hells Angel in the Mid/Late 60s, and made this strain, and has been IBL since 1969.

Its called by several names.

What its being marketed as now is.

1969 IBL Skunk18. Original Sk#1

RKS phenos ate present in 20% of the females.

There are also Cheese phenos

These plants also show Partial, to Double Serrated Leaf Structure which is usually indicative of potent weed, and weed that has some OLD, Afghani genes in the mix.

This SK18 is 2/3 Sativa x 1/3 Indica. Columbian, Acapulco Gold x Afghani.

Uncle Fester is dead, and left the genes to a few people, and 1 of them is releasing it.

The Nature Farm Genetics.

I don't know what MT has, but I know there those in the Nor Cal community, that aren't happy with him, and is why someone else other than MT, who is the Nephew of Uncle Fester is releasing them.
Would love either of those mom's! My uncle first introduced me to skunk but this was in mid 90's in San Clemente, this was when I first started smoking so I didn't know to really check it out so I could recognize later, hell I didn't know anything but I wanna say it was light green orange hairs the one thing I am positive on is that shit stunk, through multiple bags and across the room. I basically had skunk, Mexi, bomb, the kind or Xmas trees(I was young and these were the names they were) the first couple years of smoking. I haven't come across anything that reminds me of that smell, not that I've been searching. I don't know what skunk it was but I'd like to get it again or another one with that smell

brazel

brazel

Dude how the fuck are people claiming to have a whole organizations idea of "skunk"

I know BoEL cats and chemists and outlaws alike

The idea they are that organized is dumb

THAT sounds like someone promoting a fucking brand and saying they have something from a group who can't exactly defend itself or even care really
This was before my time. The BOEL brought strains back to Laguna beach and grew them. BOEL name wasn't a brand it's how we recognize it.
They were organized back in the day.
If I read your post right

Edit... that's why you look into it.
The only one as of now I'll take their word is Jim coot he was in BOEL.
That's only because he's the only one I know.

I know there's other cuts still floating around the BOEL grew and I'd love to try them

I understand people can say this is BOEL hell they can say anything

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Terry the Tramp was BOEL connection to get the RKS from the Angels.
TERRY the TRAMP: Owsley's Hell's Angels drug dealer.
Tim SCULLY: apprentice to Owsley, chemist to the BOEL

The Brotherhood of Eternal Love was an organization of drug users and distributors that operated from the mid-1960s through the late 1970s in Orange County, California; they were dubbed the Hippie Mafia.[1] They produced and distributed drugs in hopes of starting a "psychedelic revolution" in the United States.[2]

The organization was started by John Griggs as a commune but by 1969 had turned to the manufacture of LSD and the importing of hashish.

In 1970 The Brotherhood of Eternal Love hired the radical left organization Weather Underground for a fee of $25,000 to help Timothy Leary make his way to Algeria after he escaped from prison, while serving a 5-year sentence for possession of marijuana.[3][4]

Heres a BOEL member

Mike Henson.

This is a 1970 Hendrix commune/cincert on Maui, known as Rainbow Bridge.

Check out Hynson bringing in the surfboard full of Hash.

He comes in at 6:10. Smoking starts at 757

brazel

brazel

Terry the Tramp was BOEL connection to get the RKS from the Angels.
TERRY the TRAMP: Owsley's Hell's Angels drug dealer.
Tim SCULLY: apprentice to Owsley, chemist to the BOEL

The Brotherhood of Eternal Love was an organization of drug users and distributors that operated from the mid-1960s through the late 1970s in Orange County, California; they were dubbed the Hippie Mafia.[1] They produced and distributed drugs in hopes of starting a "psychedelic revolution" in the United States.[2]

The organization was started by John Griggs as a commune but by 1969 had turned to the manufacture of LSD and the importing of hashish.

In 1970 The Brotherhood of Eternal Love hired the radical left organization Weather Underground for a fee of $25,000 to help Timothy Leary make his way to Algeria after he escaped from prison, while serving a 5-year sentence for possession of marijuana.[3][4]

Heres a BOEL member

Mike Henson.

This is a 1970 Hendrix commune/cincert on Maui, known as Rainbow Bridge.

Check out Hynson bringing in the surfboard full of Hash.

He comes in at 6:10. Smoking starts at 757

Bro breaking Timothy Leary out is so gangster!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

They aren't F2. They are IBL. Not a Hybrid. Seeems like you don't know what youre talking about.

69 IBL Skunk18. Pretty plain they aint F2. How could they be F2 from 69 genetics??

Whatever. Youre probably MT, and mad he let the beans loose.

People are mad at MT.

Tomba

Tomba

f2'd or reproduced whatever you want to call it then saying rks pops up 1 in 5 beans wtf lolololol right so I guess all those suckers that bought into the bullshit now have rks weed in their jars and are keeping very very quiet about it hahahahahahaaaaa what a joke IBL RKS and only 1 in 5 then when you don't find it the story goes oh well guess you were just unlucky better pop a few more beans..........

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

There are examples of people on forums, that have grown it, and did get RKS phenos. I guess you just don't know where to look huh? Also my buddy in Cali has grown these out.

Whatever. I aint arguing with you. The genes are real, and MT does have the original real stuff to, and there are several people who have grown it out, and got SEVERAL different phenos. RKS is NOT the Dominate Pheno. You have to look for it. Some it may take more than 1 in 5. Some may take less, but with this kind of stuff you should go through many plants to find what you want.

My buddy out in Cali turned me on to these just the other day, and he has grown these out, 100 seeds, and did find RKS phenos, and Cheese.

Sorry about your luck.

Shamus

Shamus

uncle fester was a fuckin goof ball, with prolly one of the dumbest synthesis teks for some things known to man.

I know who and what BOEL was
im not unfamiliar even personally

I don't need to watch a documentary to know what I know. plain and simple

and that doesn't change my initial opinion

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
They aren't F2. They are IBL. Not a Hybrid. Seeems like you don't know what youre talking about.

69 IBL Skunk18. Pretty plain they aint F2. How could they be F2 from 69 genetics??

Whatever. Youre probably MT, and mad he let the beans loose.

People are mad at MT.
How can it be IBL skunk when you say several different phenos are in it? I know of 3 different people that have popped these seeds and not one person found RKS in them.... hmmm.

Shamus

Shamus

THATS CUZ RKS ISNT A FUCKING SKUNK. lol

smdh

its a fuckin affie

I dont trust anyone who says they have RKS from a skunk line

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Because Inbred Polyhybrids can have many phenos, and open pollination keeps this variation.

Coot NL5/Hz has also been stabilized, and has a lot of variation. Especially the flowering cycle. It can go from 60-100+ days on some varieties. Theres everything from NL5 Phenos that go 56 days, to all out Sativa phenos that take forever.

Top Bottom