Old school skunk and mazar

• Thread starter Dye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

My daughters back living with me before she came home again. I said look up Cheech & Chong then you will understand what your are walking into, she is 28. Does not drink much smoke anything. Still here saving money. It’s cool because I am divorced and spending time with your kid no matter how old is cool. She works and is never here anyway. Sometimes I will come out of my room all lit up and am full of philosophy she does not want to hear ha ha ha like old times. Father, daughter.
Aw that’s cool lol

Reactions: Dye
Dye

Dye

Negative all over the net, small buds, does not taste like blueberry’s, hermys alot.
Pain to grow, it’s incredible the negative response old post from here too.
Not you or anybody here now but everywhere else reviews from actual growers is negative by far.

Do a little deep dive into this strain people are not happy?
People have better results using as a cross then actually growing it for themselves.
That’s the end result I got. Or people say takes time to understand it!
It’s a little uptight at first to grow, hard to pin down,but nothing crazy so far.

growsince79

growsince79

Negative all over the net, small buds, does not taste like blueberry’s, hermys alot.
Not you or anybody here now but everywhere else reviews from actual growers is negative by far.
Only blueberry I ever saw was in a bag in Colorado 10 years ago. It was good, but didn't taste like blueberry. It was skunky.

Dye

Dye

At first I thought the same thing, I did not panic, I let her find her way.
I do not know brother, there is such a build up about this strain, seeds are not cheap, I guess.
People are negative.

Dye

Dye

I think blueberry is throwing it off, people want blueberry, citrus or skunk is fine with me right?

Also they are F5’s, he was trying to isolate a trait maybe.
I have plenty of lemon and skunk. I want some piney mint terps.

Well there’s a berry terp you get all the time, not blueberry but berry.
I will settle for a berry terp with this. Way things have been going making it to harvest will be great.

Dye

Dye

Last half hour of trading time for GDP token.

FF0B73BF E7D8 49F3 8CFC F42BC398046E

Dye

Dye

Still growing almost donkey ears which they say that means the plant is happy when grows those weird horns (not quite there but swelling) something like that but those donkey ears if they grow I read is a good sign.
Some how they got the name donkey ears. But anyway these ladies went from skinny to all the weight in the right places.
Still Sativa like buds as far as spacing but the buds themselves seem to be on the rock hard side.
Happy getting my grow mojo back. Got my mojo working! Keep on learning!

Beautiful plant, like my own penthouse private model session.

52833593 C6AB 4A65 8E18 1161A61CC302
16E04591 7008 4C95 B73A 8DC3C6568AAA
452AEEDE FBB8 4C45 98ED 644B20350B13

Dye

Dye

The marijuana plant has the capability to do wonders, my guess they will keep it from happening.
I been in the dark ostracized by society shunned for knowing the truth of this plant!
See I truly love this plant! But I also know there is a war on!
Being legal is a ploy to gain command of it all, once under any jurisdiction you are owned by them the man.

I understand this statement a lot of people can not comprehend
Because of the shinny penny in the room legal. It’s a con Job like everything else on the lame stream state run tv. We all are living in state run propaganda nations were ever we live!
Party on Garth.

I trying to be a nice guy and warn some of you!
Legal don’t mean shit in a police state

Last edited:
Dye

Dye

One of the biggest business in America, the USA prison system.
Every convict is just coin, nothing else.
What are they going to replace there cash cow with J walking.

You trust these people and you deserve what’s coming!
Trust me you will not survive it!

Dye

Dye

Do any of you legal social warriors know what is actually going on in this so called legalization of marijuana.
Because if you did, you would not be arguing over law.

Dye

Dye

Let me explain “ the legal grower” everything Done by there every changing ordinances.
Exact number of plants water, waste Management has every permit needed in triplicate.
Tues morning you get up early to check the greenhouses, there is some dude standing there.
Hi I am the ordinance inspection inspector here to make sure you are comply!
No warning no nothing, thousand and thousand 10, 20,30,40,50 dollars in fines.
They change the rules, show up and hand out fines! They are closing down small business farmers for Walmart.
They are legally getting rid of the competition. That’s is what legal is my little grasshoppers

By the way this is the normal life of any American farmer, but the major harassment is targeting self sufficient small farmers. In the pot industry. Been going on forever! In the farming industry
They make legal rules to steal your farm your money!

Time to take off the rosey glasses, legal social justice warriors smell the herb smell the dank,
You are not the smartest kid on the block around here!

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Still growing almost donkey ears which they say that means the plant is happy when grows those weird horns (not quite there but swelling) something like that but those donkey ears if they grow I read is a good sign.
Some how they got the name donkey ears. But anyway these ladies went from skinny to all the weight in the right places.
Still Sativa like buds as far as spacing but the buds themselves seem to be on the rock hard side.
Happy getting my grow mojo back. Got my mojo working! Keep on learning!

Beautiful plant, like my own penthouse private model session.

View attachment 1209422View attachment 1209423View attachment 1209424
Very nice. I'll bet its as good as it looks. Oh wait-never mind- that would be impossible.

SativaKid

SativaKid

Back about 15 years ago, I got these seeds from a old hippy in North Carolina
I was going thru a divorce had to move etc he sent me these seeds
its said old school skunk and mazar.
I forgot about them during the turmoil and found them almost 15 years later.
here she is flowering. Out in my sunroom under leds and natural darkness.

great smoke, sweat great creative high then relaxation.
great grower good yield love this stuff. Not as strong as all the new hybrids but kind of psychedelic very cool.fast easy cloner too.

I made some seeds this is the keeper. Grows like baseball bat buds. Tons of orange hairs.
lost my male in the move but had pollen
Funny this stuff has some stories sometimes.

View attachment 1203452View attachment 1203453View attachment 1203454View attachment 1203455
Old school Skunk x Mazar? Must be a nice strain. I have old school Thai also grows like a hybrid and finishes in 8-9 weeks. Pure Sativa and loaded with THCV for inflammation and pain. I've been wanting to grow something skunky or funky. When I became a patient 8years ago I found THCV and Skunk being two things that worked the best for inflammation. I was an inflammation machine at the time. I would do test sing how few bong hits would work of different strains. Thai worked with two bong hits, Skunk with three bong hits, Jack Herer with five bong hits and strong Indicas took 20 bong hits.

Krispy420

Krispy420

Let me explain “ the legal grower” everything Done by there every changing ordinances.
Exact number of plants water, waste Management has every permit needed in triplicate.
Tues morning you get up early to check the greenhouses, there is some dude standing there.
Hi I am the ordinance inspection inspector here to make sure you are comply!
No warning no nothing, thousand and thousand 10, 20,30,40,50 dollars in fines.
They change the rules, show up and hand out fines! They are closing down small business farmers for Walmart.
They are legally getting rid of the competition. That’s is what legal is my little grasshoppers

By the way this is the normal life of any American farmer, but the major harassment is targeting self sufficient small farmers. In the pot industry. Been going on forever! In the farming industry
They make legal rules to steal your farm your money!

Time to take off the rosey glasses, legal social justice warriors smell the herb smell the dank,
You are not the smartest kid on the block around here!
Jesus dude time to snap out of that bad trip from the 70's and crawl out of that doomsday bunker. The world is not out to get you, nobody gives a shit. The feds have bigger fish to fry and it's legal in your state...And if it's so important for you to stay in the shadows then why the hell are you on a public forum posting pictures? Dude doesn't even know the law in his own state but think's he's got the whole world figured out. 🤣 Before, when it was illegal you probably bitched about how it should be legal (understandably so). And now that it's legal you utter conspiracies about how the world is taking over. 😴 Get a grip.

Top Bottom