• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Smoked some a month ago.......was like trying beer for the first time lolololol
Prove it to me!!!
And you can have the hole bucket of cheese puffs I stole from this fat girl at Walmart yesterday?🤔😘
41A50053 00A9 4856 8E9C 675630756CEB

J

Johnny.5

I remember it, also remember the Mexican red haired buds they were decent then

Kevuk

Kevuk

Long gone. Not been around since late 90’s.

Was the only bud I could get back then. Didn’t know anything else until northern lights, haze and white widow came along.

J

Johnny.5

1 diesel you're a staff member please don't apply the drama , I just left 1 forum to place on ignore b/c of the drama & hatred

J

Johnny.5

Long gone. Not been around since late 90’s.

Was the only bud I could get back then. Didn’t know anything else until northern lights, haze and white widow came along.
what about the skunk weed? back then it was called the fire, but there's 1 strain that no one could id & MANY WANTING IT it's called the Christmas bud came every thanksgiving throughout the new yr.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
1 diesel you're a staff member please don't apply the drama , I just left 1 forum to place on ignore b/c of the drama & hatred
You seem pretty sensitive, this might not be the place for you if your feelings are hurt so easily and can’t handle criticism.
If you are referring to my post #21 from this thread, that’s funny shit!!:)
I don’t care who you are😉

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

For what it’s worth AK Bean Brains posted on another forum about attempts to recover skunk. He went so far as to pop a $500 pack of RKS guaranteed to be the real deal. It was not. He flat said it’s pretty much been bred away and that includes his skunk strains. I’ve run probably 200 seeds from who knows how many breeders all claiming RKS or Skunk #1 “The one that started it all.”

Only harvested bud and more bud with some having a bare hint of skunk maybe to the rest not at all. I’m open to recommendations and would pay postage from Michigan for some. Hell I’d gladly trade IBL Durban for it. Seed for seed.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Glad I was helped by am awesome Llama then. Yep listen to these guys it's gone. I know better but I'll be damned if I'm gonna get into an online contest about who has what.

CraigB

CraigB

I grew skunk#1, Shiva Shanti and nl#5 x haze all from sensi seeds back through 90's. I havnt grown for a long time as I don't fancy visiting a Thai prison(hopefully things will change soon but still a lot of confusion with the new law that comes into effect on May 25th).Anyway... I have smoked a lot of this new "fruity" stuff and I struggle to understand why I don't get stoned like I used too, what with the THC levels supposedly nearly doubling. Maybe I'm just old and looking back with my "when I was lad" glasses on but I swear something seems to be missing.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Mr. Nice has decent skunk & skunk/afghan beans.

Nordle
Shit
Afghan Skunk
ASH
NHS
Nevilles Skunk

Etc etc...

D

Deaner

Try crop king Canada sure I saw them there. Original skunk regular seeds only I believe. Luck
I couldn't agree more. Seed King kicks it. Great old school strains. I found them in my search for Panama Red. CAN'T WAIT. yummy.

Top Bottom