1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So are these guys selling BS?

Or these?

This is what we call a “sales ploy”.
The idea is to lassos a ringer with a wallet,
Reel em in and steal there cash with the idea you are going to get RKS out of these seeds.
This will not happen, you will only find the RKS in a far away place not advertised.
It will be a random mistake that will surprise the shit out of you and cause extreme nausea at the whiff of the stench when you finally realize your growing the RKS:)

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Reel em in and steal there cash with the idea you are going to get RKS out of these seeds.
This will not happen, you will only find the RKS in a far away place not advertised.
It will be a random mistake that will surprise the shit out of you and cause extreme nausea at the whiff of the stench when you finally realize your growing the RKS:)
Well that would sure be nice. Someone hook me up! Someone on here keeps saying RKS is called something else now. Well WTF is it called now? Just very tired of all this fruity weed. I need some old school medicine to help my chronic life condition. I am all set up to grow medical now and am looking for the best seeds or cuts that I can self. Someone hook me up!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well that would sure be nice. Someone hook me up! Someone on here keeps saying RKS is called something else now. Well WTF is it called now? Just very tired of all this fruity weed. I need some old school medicine to help my chronic life condition. I am all set up to grow medical now and am looking for the best seeds or cuts that I can self. Someone hook me up!!
No, RKS is still road kill skunk.
No one here has it,
Or won’t tell if they did.
If your looking for unfruity you need to do research here.
There’s plenty out there you just need to find what you want.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

No one here has it,
I want skunk lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No one here has it,
This statement is true

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

I want skunk lol

You could try these, from shoreline genetics. There is a thread on here from 2011 talking about RKS, if you can find it.

Screenshot 2022 03 30 03 14 15 1

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That pic I had posted was given to friend by Sam himself a long time ago. I wouldn't mention names, but he did do some writing for IC mag. He's still friends with some of the older breeders. I want to ask him for whatever beans, or cuts he has, but I wouldn't. Now if he offered lol. I've also seen pics of a SSH that's incredible. About 12 years ago I bought several packs of "Shit", his Skunk 1, with no luck at all.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That bud is probably about the size of a coke can but holding it close to the camera makes it look huge. Old fishing truck lol. But if he truly has it tell him to hook us up. The dude would probably be rich if he knows how to pop seeds.
He's been doing it a long time. Man, I'm just waiting for him to offer, but I'm not holding my breath. A very nice, knowledgeable guy, but also extremely cautious

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hey guys I don't mean to hijack the thread at all. This is a great one. On the contrary I have some good RKS info that I would like to share with all of you. Its a long ass post sorry about that but if you are willing to read through it I would love to get your perspectives on the topic. Its about RKS and Ester Alcohols and the Catpiss connection. See below. Thanks...

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

I agree completely...that old school 1990's Skunk Bud, Wheelchair Weed we called it cuz you almost needed to sit in one after smoking it, well that is all but gone completely, and anybody who still kept it going over the decades without cross breeding it with 500 other strains where it does not smell anything like a skunk does. They sell Skunk #1 seeds, in fact I have 2 beauty plants under lights almost ready to cut down, from a seed place online Skunk #1. The barely stink at all, and they certainly do NOT smell like a skunk. I know what a skunk smells like, and it ain't anything they sell these days anywhere...I know, I've been looking. I know a guy who grew an island on a lake full of skunk bud, and he sent me to a place online, the seeds were not for skunk bud. WTF do they say that then? Just say it's gone folks.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I got real deal rks seeds I’ll sell you 😉

Dudethatsweet

Dudethatsweet

If you really want the"original" version of Skunk. It is called Red Russian and you can get it from the Rev.

Green side up^
DtS

Latest posts

Top Bottom