Old School Strains

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv been kinda lucky and got hold of an old seed stash. Some of these seeds are prob around 20 yrs old. I have some power plant....original lemon haze and some outlaw plus various other crosses and strains. Seen as some of these are pure haze..... do I need to do anything different with the haze ones than other strains? I'm an organic grower who is just about to start my first full hydro grow.
My current soil grow is ready for harvest in a week....and some of these old seeds have really done me proud. I put in a couple of cali oranges....and they look real looking good. My northern lights x lemon haze look so dank and smell wonderful.
Thanks in advance for any haze growing tips.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
For the haze I would makesure to have ceiling space also I would look into naturaltherapys post he has a dedicated saliva room and uses a different light schedule

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

For the haze I would makesure to have ceiling space also I would look into naturaltherapys post he has a dedicated saliva room and uses a different light schedule

Thanks for that. I will have a look. Iv only ever grown sativas from the start of my growing in soil. This run is my first hydro run.

Top Bottom