Old school uk exodus cheese

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDK

MDK

Is there anywhere to still get this? I mean America let the road kill skunk die off please tell me Europe preserved this classic? Haven't seen the real deal in ages...

I gots ta know man...

Does she still exist in this world?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Is there anywhere to still get this? I mean America let the road kill skunk die off please tell me Europe preserved this classic? Haven't seen the real deal in ages...

I gots ta know man...

It's considered an elite cut. People have it, but not me.

"Santero" of SANsemillas seeds has it, and uses it in a number of crosses. I think he sells on Hemp Depot's site, maybe others.

EDIT: I've seen his stuff elsewhere, as well, and he now calls his "company" San Seeds. I'm pretty sure it's a company of one.

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

if u mean exodus cheese, i found two options from the seedbank i purchase. the first one - exodus cheese auto (GHS) from herbies. and the second one - exodus cheese from herbies usa express (the shop and the breeder) 🤷‍♂️

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Greenhouse Seeds got Original exodus cheese, dont know is that real deal original but not impossible because ghs been in game so many years. 🙂

MDK

MDK

if u mean exodus cheese, i found two options from the seedbank i purchase. the first one - exodus cheese auto (GHS) from herbies. and the second one - exodus cheese from herbies usa express (the shop and the breeder) 🤷‍♂️
Yea, I'm more lookin for the clone just to get that exact cheese, thanks but not sure I'd get the proper pheno from seed

MDK

MDK

Greenhouse Seeds got Original exodus cheese, dont know is that real deal original but not impossible because ghs been in game so many years. 🙂
Yea trying to avoid buying packs and packs of seeds and not finding the proper pheno if possible

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

i tried one fro. Green house.not the proper stinky cheese that i grew back here in the uk.
Lost the cut. Friend got it off got jail.
And aint seen it scince.
Ive tried big buddhas cheese aswell. No gd

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Yea, I'm more lookin for the clone just to get that exact cheese, thanks but not sure I'd get the proper pheno from seed
elite clone cut $$$$

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Just buy some uk cheese S1 from CSI Humboldt....Grow 1 pack and you will find the real deal 🧀

Reactions: MDK
santero

santero

he now calls his "company" San Seeds. I'm pretty sure it's a company of one.

no, no ... i'm just a private seedmaker and not a "company" at all (*yuck* lol).
i never claimed to be anything else other than a private person that happens
to make some seeds here and there. i just combine what i like, no more no less.
and whoever likes it, is free to enjoy it too.

nobody is my "customer" ... i do share for free and finance those free shares
with (very limited) sales of stuff i get asked to make available. my concept is
not to generate profits. i just finance all my free shares this way.

no one is obliged to support me, but i AM approachable for anyone.

__

about the cheese ...
yes, i have the exodus cheese clone.

but it is not a RKS-type by any means, imho.
too sweet, RKS never made it over to europe.

MDK

MDK

no, no ... i'm just a private seedmaker and not a "company" at all (*yuck* lol).
i never claimed to be anything else other than a private person that happens
to make some seeds here and there. i just combine what i like, no more no less.
and whoever likes it, is free to enjoy it too.

nobody is my "customer" ... i do share for free and finance those free shares
with (very limited) sales of stuff i get asked to make available. my concept is
not to generate profits. i just finance all my free shares this way.

no one is obliged to support me, but i AM approachable for anyone.

__

about the cheese ...
yes, i have the exodus cheese clone.

but it is not a RKS-type by any means, imho.
too sweet, RKS never made it over to europe.
Sweet, you in Europe?

XLNordic

XLNordic

I gots ta know man...

I have some Exodus Cheese IBL 8x BX, made by Rockster from Kaliman seeds before he retired.
I will be starting them soon and make more and also crossing them against other Cheese strains, Leming King by Eva Seeds, C99, AK47, RKS Heime Cheeba and others.
They will be available later this Winter at Seedheaven and Nordlandseeds

You can follow the future project, and others grows, in my grow tread:

And/or my YouTube:

But as stated by Zan.
Its not RKS, just pure Cheese and by many considered the original and best of many Cheese options

Latest posts

Top Bottom