Old skool Bubble Hash. The OG

• Thread starter GandolfGuerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GandolfGuerilla

Assumptions don't change shit. I'm always an ass. When I assume other proud pothead would also be manical junkies, when it comes to history, lore, culture, recycling, and $$$.
Any other bubblers? I love hash for two reasons. First, it is the original solventless. I love physics, and this is a pure physical separation. Reefer material, water, and ice (some ash and a few ginger hairs)
If you too are free of the tyranny reefer prohibition entails, I can understand just buying it (if u can find at local dispos). 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gandolf hollers at the Wizard of Oz, whose a non-smoker. MFer had ZERO clue, that recovery from trim was possible. Upon discovery, that I'll ice anything displaying trichomes, he informed me that he'd just WASTED 16 TRASH BAGS of trim.

#smoklahoma
#fuckheadband

G

GandolfGuerilla

Hahaha naw. Never suffered any lapses serious enough to do something stupid like heavy metal psychotropics. Do you know the isotope of lithium pushers prescribe? I bought an 8ball of crack when I was 15, caught by my momma huffing gas around then too. Chewing 40 OCs with a state recognized math teacher my freshmen year of high-school.
And still I step. And grow MF'ing fire. Averaging almost 2 zips of hash a day at the moment too, so once more n finally, that wack shit is all you Opey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom