Old skool lungbusters.........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Disambiguator

Disambiguator

A good deep cough can reset your heart if you had an erratic pattern prior to coughing. Forced coughing or holding your breath and straining are legit vagal maneuvers that can stop an arrhythmia related to a fast heartbeat rate or an erratic pattern. Theoretically, taking a hit off of a lungbuster could act as first aid for a heart attack, but I'd be more inclined to force a cough unless I had a lungbuster ready to go and could light it up fast enough, (ie within 10 seconds.) No way that I would recommend lungbuster smoking as a go to practice, however.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
If ya dont cough ya dont get off

Thoth

Thoth

Don't see why anyone would want a lungbuster if they could avoid it. Hate coughing my way to the dark side.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Don't see why anyone would want a lungbuster if they could avoid it. Hate coughing my way to the dark side.

The reason i look for lungbusters is the expansion in the lungs kills anxiety and allows me to sleep.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

I find lungbusters useful in resetting my heartbeat from time to time. I also like the "next to god" response that they can illicit. cough...cough-cough...yack..cough-yack-cough...woooo...gawddamm! now thaz zum good shee-it, mawn.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

My signature strain is a lung gripping anus puckering lemon fest.....not much of a wake n bake unless you wanted to walk around chink eyed and gypsy footed all day long.......

Not one people ask for out right but its one that never cures too long if ya know what im saying.......

HACK HACK HACK wow dude this shit HACK HACK HACK wow wait HACK HACK HACK its HACK pretty HACK good.........droool wait drooooooool snot tears snot drooooool.......ok ok ok dude this shit HACK HACK......you get the point....)

Its a( Bubba Kush X Dpd) x purple kashnap) Booooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Thoth

Thoth

The reason i look for lungbusters is the expansion in the lungs kills anxiety and allows me to sleep.

Very interesting...

Do you think the anxiety decreasing effects are inherent in it being a lungbuster, or it's simply coincidence?

Motarebel

Motarebel

I have trouble sleeping and coupled with fibromyalgia makes it impossible to find good sleep. I find that medicating with smoke that causes expansion in the lungs gets me to a relaxed state to where i can sleep. I now use oil as finding the lungbusters hasn't been easy,one man's buster is another's candy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom