• Thread starter Mosca Negra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Seeds of the long awaited Old Time Moonshine line from Mosca Seeds are nearly complete!

Let me first state that these seeds will not be released prior to Trials and Testing. Therefore, I am asking for you, TOP GROWERS from around the world, to please pm me here for Trial consideration. This may be for single crosses or multiple crosses of my OTM#1 male and OTM (F2), Chem#4, Purple Urkle, Arcata TW, Cat Piss, Strawberry Diesel(Boy B cut), Indiana Bubble Gum, Cinderella 99 Bx-1, Stinky La Pew(SunSimulator),
Lemon Hash Plant (Reef), and a few others.

So shoot me those pm's!

Peace Out-

Mosca :party0023:

aldus

aldus

These crosses sound sick. I would pick up OTMxChem4 and OTMxUrkle for sure.

Are they based on the DJ short OTM or someone elses?

THanks

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for everyone's interest! Seeds are nearly complete and will be ready in several weeks. Upon receiving trial seeds, they must be tested right away.

LAST CALL FOR TESTERS...

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Don't think I qualify for a tester, but some of the crosses sound really fun! Back in the day I was gifted a Blue Moonshine x BubbleGum, they called it BlueGum. Ahh memories. Can't wait till some of these are available here!

B

Bigb89

I sent you a pm Mosca but also figured wouldnt hurt to post here as well. I may not qualify either far as posts or past full journal but do have camera and space if chosen. Thanks

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
great to see this line being worked on ,i lov hashplant and this has been in my most wanted list since ive became aware of her

im curious will there be any release of pure otm's f2?

1luvbigherb

D

dogsnob

very nice mosca you are doing a great job mate like ppl that talk the talk and walk the walk bro

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
:happy
Bigherb- ABSOLUTELY!!!

great to kno this has made me a very happy man , if i recall correct dj cant produce more from the original stock and hasnt spoke of releasing f2's

now im very interested to hear how your STU pheno turned out ,if you were more than pleased maybe that will be the next project

1luvbigherb

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy daze happy daze!

Thid has me VERY excited.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thank everyone (dogsnob, bigherb & Herbalizor)! every cross is finishing up nicely. Not rushing the striping & mottling one bit! Good things come to those who wait-- and the wait shall not be much longer...

Bigherb- nice of you to ask about the Stu's Cut of the NL#5 x Haze. NL#5 x Haze was one of the strongest herbs I first tried many years ago. And Stu's cut does not disappoint. Have also hit her up with my OTM#1 male! You would be a Logical choice for this cross--Interested? Productive mother Stu's cut is. She sure likes to stay small! She does have a wonderful incense aroma. Have been curing some taster buds and will have to break them out to sample again.

Anywhoo- good to see you guys around and appreciate your interest.

Cheers!

S

Surfr

Sent ya a PM Mosca! I am always on the hunt for new and exciting crosses.. Can't wait to here some updates on these crosses!

:character0180:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks Everyone for your interest in the Old Time Moonshine Project. Everything has now been harvested and is drying. Very please with the male Selected as there are nice brown plump seeds currently drying. Will be doing some germ testing soon and will select Trial Growers shortly-- Anyone still interested in Testing, please pm me asap as the window of opportunity will be closing soon...

Kind Regards,

Mosca

hubcap

hubcap

OTM!!!?????

oooohhhh boy!!!! way to go!!!!

how we get on THAT train?
you need credentials, you just lemme know.

i LOVE OTM.

-cap

G

gamehaze

very exciting news!! would love to see pics of the parents

C

Cify

Def interested in that cat piss cross. I know i dont qualify but will be watching for that drop.

Top Bottom