Old Time Moonshine Project

• Thread starter Mosca Negra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

does any-one know if mosca picked his testers already or is he still debating i mean everyone who posted pics put up some nice grow pics its gotta be a tuff decision

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
No decision yet-- but have something special in mind...

420king-MASSES

ooooohhhhh the suspense is killing me mosca brotha lol///were you able to make it to the htcc this year did you place like you did at the 420cup i wasnt able to make it this year kinda bummed about it but will try for next year :character0111::RastaBong::smiley_joint:

A

alf318

Am running 10 strains right now but would throw a couple more in for science

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Am running 10 strains right now but would throw a couple more in for science

ROFL, Alf! "...for science...."
Way to volunteer to take one for the team, bro. :)
Only this time it'll turn out better than taking home the fat chick so your buddy gets a shot at the hottie....

Mosca, thanks for the input on the Cindy; she's looking great! I did learn a few things about her on this first run and look forward to really representing her well on the next! I have zero complaints with the phenos Gritty selected, and she seems to really be picking up steam as she finishes! I do need to order some scaffolding in order to support those heavy branches...lol

2DogWalker

Just curious if any decisions have been made as to when this amazing gear would be released?
I couldn't be more excited to know that you were releasing a new line of Old Time Moonshine!

420king-MASSES

how bout now lol fingers crossed waiting to hear from you lol ----when ya gonna be do another drop---:bongsmi: give us a hint what else ya got cookin brotha

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Otm

Almost anything from Dj Short is awesome, and with Mosca's touch were in for a treat. Blue moonshine is one strain I've always wanted to try out, loved flo, f-13, and the blueberry I've grown

mal

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

dang those crosses seem interesting to say the least.
i'll be lookjing out for the grows of
OTM X OTM
OTM X INDY Bubble Gum
OTM X Stinky Le Pew , i did a little recon on this one. oh my mss sour bubble male x mms clone

OTM X arcata tw goes without saying. on papr a very good match.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

50 posts suck

Thanks for everyone's interest! Seeds are nearly complete and will be ready in several weeks. Upon receiving trial seeds, they must be tested right away.

LAST CALL FOR TESTERS...

I just joined, know I'm late for this project but just get me in for next time, in the meantime I will get more posts so I can pm you bro. Love your genetics, really want to try some, can't get jack squat like that around here.

B

Bushwacker

Subscribed!
Old Time Moonshine... Oh yeah. Can't wait to see the progress. In the mean time I'm off to get me some of that cinderella 99 Bx-1. Tho last time I checked it wasn't here on the farm. :(

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
oowwee id love to test some old time moonshine..hehehe

J

JCashman

HDN, thanks a ton that'd be great.

it seems Mosca hasn't been around for a bit, does he still visit the farm? i sure hope everything is ok over in his neck of the woods. :worried

JC

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Everyone! I'm back and will be around going forward!!

Cheers,

Mosca

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

hey, just wanna say i grew out your C99 Bx-1 from attitude, grade A smoke man, lookin forward to whatever ya got cookin, peace

EDIT: Bubba Kush x OTM was amazing too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom