Old Timer Greetings

• Thread starter Jboys3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jboys3

Jboys3

Only been in the game for a little over a year and STILL learning. Seeking advice from experienced growers who use the same size and style facilities

Small town Oregon MM Producer with a newly built indoor grow facility.
1. Veg Room-12x24 with 1=4x8 and 2=4x4 veg and starter trays. Seperate A/C system and CO2 burner.
2. Bloom Room-12x24 with 4=4x8 trays all on a 64 day cycle. Seperate A/C system with a shared CO2 burner.
Currently clone my own five strains and have dropped approximately eight due to a number of reasons.

Seeking advice on strains which have a pre-disposition to stay shorter and bushier without too much topping and cropping. I am also seeking strains which are high in CBD's and low in THC due to anxiety issues when the rush hits.

waayne

waayne

Welcome to the Farm Jboys3!

There are a lot of good growers here,I'm sure you'll find some folks with similar facilities

If you're running sealed rooms with C02, ttystikk is someone you may want to talk to....
He has a great deal of knowledge regarding C02 and sealed rooms

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up man, welcome to the farm and the club of smokers that have horrible anxiety problems and have to smoke certain strains.

Tons of info to be had on this site and lots of great growers.

Couple strains to try that iv really liked and dont give me anxiety off the top of my head you should try if you havnt already....
Bubba kush
OG kush (ghost is one of my personal favorite og cuts)
Girl scout cookies
The white
Fruity pebble or sour pebbles
Cherry pie
....thats just a short list of strains iv been keeping personal smoke of when I harvest. Not saying those are for sure high in cbd because I havnt lab tested them all but, those are what I can smoke plenty of and enjoy a high without getting thhose racy anxiety flashes

Jboys3

Jboys3

Whats up man, welcome to the farm and the club of smokers that have horrible anxiety problems and have to smoke certain strains.

Tons of info to be had on this site and lots of great growers.

Couple strains to try that iv really liked and dont give me anxiety off the top of my head you should try if you havnt already....
Bubba kush
OG kush (ghost is one of my personal favorite og cuts)
Girl scout cookies
The white
Fruity pebble or sour pebbles
Cherry pie
....thats just a short list of strains iv been keeping personal smoke of when I harvest. Not saying those are for sure high in cbd because I havnt lab tested them all but, those are what I can smoke plenty of and enjoy a high without getting thhose racy anxiety flashes
Believe it or not, I am a grower who does not smoke what he grows due to anxiety issues. I rely on my patients and friends to let me know what they think of my strains. I actually raise a 'White', but not 'The White'. I read a lot about OG Kush, but have not been able to get my hands on a clone just yet. When I do...

Thanks for the welcome information.

Jboys3

Jboys3

Welcome to the Farm Jboys3!

There are a lot of good growers here,I'm sure you'll find some folks with similar facilities

If you're running sealed rooms with C02, ttystikk is someone you may want to talk to....
He has a great deal of knowledge regarding C02 and sealed rooms
Thanks for the welcome and the lead on ttystikk. I'll try and find a few of their posts and see what I can gather for information.

Top Bottom