Old timer here-RYO- been around other boards for awhile,

• Thread starter ryo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryo

mostly private, some not, icmag, cc, ty, in on the mom for about 5 yrs now. Saw Led Zepplin around 76 so you know I am older than most. Been to the dam several times, lived in england, toured norway, france, turkey, in the past. Enjoy fishing, growing, hunting, vaping. Just an every day old hippie from the lost years.

R

Rural_GrowOp

Welcome Ryo glad to have you here man. Enjoy your stay.

L

luvinlife

Welcome to farm RYO!!!!! glad to have ya around! led zepplin huh.....you lucky devil! I may not have been willin to give a nut to see them but at least a toe or finger or two........ lol!!!!!!! seriously one of the best bands ever!!!!!!! enjoy the farm!!!!!!!

P

Pyro G.

Sup Ryo, welcome home brotha, hope u enjoy ur stay at da farm. Peace!!!

T

the Rock

hi dude where did you see zeppelin = that was hardcore R & R i saw em in 79 and 81 i believe but i could be mistaken(the good ol Day on the Green) oakland CA

R

ryo

hi dude where did you see zeppelin = that was hardcore R & R i saw em in 79 and 81 i believe but i could be mistaken(the good ol Day on the Green) oakland CA

saw them at the capitol center outside of washington dc. I think 75,76? one of those years I think. Saw a lot of concerts in that place. Saw the stones in new orleans in 78 I think, superdom, van halen open up and then doobie brothers, then stones. What a party, all indoors so the sound was great! lived in mississippi at that time. Went to ac/dc this year, fuking rocked their asses off. the best pure rock band I have seen, they were on fire! No smoking weed inside, but brownies work just fine.Just because I am old dont mean I cant rock! Just not as hard or long, but those days are in the mirror and thats just fine with me.

T

the Rock

yeah baby =Its a long way to the top if you wanna Rock & Roll

Top Bottom