old timey grower new to forum

• Thread starter bigdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdawg

bigdawg

started growing in 1971 with $10.00 an oz. bag seed. graduated thru the yucatan, oaxian, columbian, thai, to williams wonder in the 80's. grew cali skunk in late 80's to 90's. all outdoor grows. now have a few LED lighting indoor soil grows under my belt. come to this forum for the latest greatest growing ideas. bummer I live in SE Idaho now, nobody's got the smelly, just mexican grown old holland strains. just ordered some GSC seeds from cali connection. anyone know if this is true girl scout cookie?? I am a long time harley guy, weed helps me beat the cancers. rough life I guess!! look forward to meeting you all in cyber land, maybe meet righteous dudes here in the high desert. signed up here awhile back, job changes in the bad economy kept me away for a minute. super soil and LED!!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. Whatcha got growing?

outwest

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Haha oh yeah forgot to mention that's the GSC. Youll be looking for that in your new beans.

ZONER

ZONER

Howdy bigdawg .... Pleasure to meet ya Brother ... Welcome to The Farm.

bigdawg

bigdawg

not growing at this minute. waiting for genetics. need some more apache 200's, good to go other than that. thanks again for the kind words!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm, bigdawg. If you already placed that order, you'll be on your way to growing the ladies out before we know it! :D

Drifting13

Drifting13

Pull up a chair and sit a while, bigdawg. Welcome to the Farm from a looong time HD rider & retired wrench.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Kick-Ass intro bigdawg, $10 dollar zips were only in my dreams till you said that, Welcome, very nice to meetcha, Peace SSP

ZONER

ZONER

yah shiva...3 finger bags ya frowned, 5 finger bags ya smiled!!! was no such thing as halves, quarters, grams...just a baggie full of weed for 10 bucks!!! lived it growing up
Remember nickle bags, then the tre bags and my favorite Thai Stick which was on bamboo slivers tied with fine little what looked like long hairs.... That was a treat to get ya hands on .... Oh and Panama Red and the Acapulco Gold in the mid 70's
WOW ..... miss my youth

bigdawg

bigdawg

Remember nickle bags, then the tre bags and my favorite Thai Stick which was on bamboo slivers tied with fine little what looked like long hairs.... That was a treat to get ya hands on .... Oh and Panama Red and the Acapulco Gold in the mid 70's
WOW ..... miss my youth

the first time I got true thai stick it blew me away!! will never forget that taste and high!! those were the days!! roach clips with beads and a pack of jobs!!

Top Bottom