old timey grower new to forum

• Thread starter bigdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You say lid in todays world and they want to give you a cover off of a cooking pot. By me in Chicago in the early 70's 4 finger lid went for $15, sure would be nice to see those prices come back around.:cool:
In California that 4-finger lid went for $12. Not much difference. Hmm...

bigdawg

bigdawg

of course that $10 to $15 got ya lots of seeds, stems, leaf, small bud pieces, very green weed. in the 80's and 90's if ya found seeds you bitched!!! now I pray I find seeds in my weed!!! wierd how things change over the years!

Damon67

Damon67

Hi there fellow newbie.

Amongst other newer stuff i currently, I'm going to attempt a few old skool strains. I have some rooted cuttings of Thai Stick, Chocolate Thai, and Panama Red.

Trying to relive my youth.

Canappa

Canappa

Grab yourself a chair and sit back and enjoy the grows...You started growing when I was born wow, what you favorite strain to date?

Tnelz

Tnelz

started growing in 1971 with $10.00 an oz. bag seed. graduated thru the yucatan, oaxian, columbian, thai, to williams wonder in the 80's. grew cali skunk in late 80's to 90's. all outdoor grows. now have a few LED lighting indoor soil grows under my belt. come to this forum for the latest greatest growing ideas. bummer I live in SE Idaho now, nobody's got the smelly, just mexican grown old holland strains. just ordered some GSC seeds from cali connection. anyone know if this is true girl scout cookie?? I am a long time harley guy, weed helps me beat the cancers. rough life I guess!! look forward to meeting you all in cyber land, maybe meet righteous dudes here in the high desert. signed up here awhile back, job changes in the bad economy kept me away for a minute. super soil and LED!!!!
Dude welcome! Best forum out there! I promise you will meet some keepers bro! I'm in! Nice to meet Ya!

Mogrow

Mogrow

bigdawg /// grew my first sensi in 1973. was a true defining moment. oaxacan seeds.
the first thai sticks were special, so was the first indicus. you picked a good site, alot
special people here.
u still riding? tried to ride today but wind got to strong for me anywat\y...
peace mogrow

bigdawg

bigdawg

Grab yourself a chair and sit back and enjoy the grows...You started growing when I was born wow, what you favorite strain to date?
I like good sativa's the best, had purple urkle, girl scout cookies, HA kush...all really nice stuff!!!

bigdawg

bigdawg

bigdawg /// grew my first sensi in 1973. was a true defining moment. oaxacan seeds.
the first thai sticks were special, so was the first indicus. you picked a good site, alot
special people here.
u still riding? tried to ride today but wind got to strong for me anywat\y...
peace mogrow
still work for harley, started in 1978 with the company. ride a way fast softail at the moment.

bigdawg

bigdawg

Hi there fellow newbie.

Amongst other newer stuff i currently, I'm going to attempt a few old skool strains. I have some rooted cuttings of Thai Stick, Chocolate Thai, and Panama Red.

Trying to relive my youth.
panama red!!!! could use a few beans of that!! also thai is my #1 favorite!!! enjoy that vacation back to youth!! the old school takes forever to bud, but well worth the wait.

Mogrow

Mogrow

still work for harley, started in 1978 with the company. ride a way fast softail at the moment.
sweet, working for them way back in the amf years....
i like to think my softail is to fast , sometimes... like yesterday when i almost ran into the back of a car:eek:

bigdawg

bigdawg

I have been testing some LED lights for the nursery. found a 165 watt multi spectrum light on ebay for around $120. half 3 watt blue spectrums, other half mostly white with some red, yellow, UV thown in. seems to be growing babies and clones with real short stocky stems. thanks for all the good vibes folks!! guess I'll start posting in the grow section now!! thanks again, and Mogrow...eating rear bumpers have no nutritional value!!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome bigdawg.

Kawasaki 750, 3 cylinder, triple carb, 2-stroke crotch rocket. There was virtually no street machine car or bike that could catch it. The police cars were helpless. I would go out at night, smoking columbian gold or whatever in Strawberry Reefer Rollers and race people on the circuit in town and outrun the cops many times. I wish I still had it but I was going to die on that bike. I had the 400 version one time too.

We had some stuff back them. Real muscle cars, 2 stroke street bikes, 4 way window pane acid, cartoon blotter acid, 714 qualudes, robin eggs, yellow jackets and nice chicks in halter tops that were 100% real.

Top Bottom