Old World Paki Kush

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Smell check sucks, er fucking spellcheck! DNA or Reserva Privada one of those guys. I ran it, not memorable and hollow stems made cuttings difficult. Allegedly pure "Pakistani Blue "whatever that is

zeke

zeke

The stuff I ran was from2010 I think. X18 "pure" Pakistani Blue. I grew it in a green house and was unimpressive. The sellers said it had chorizo like aromas. I'm a chorizo hound and I didn't recognize any odors reminiscent of any meat products. To me it was a vaguely sweet generic not all that sexy or potent BLD strain cannabis example. It had a not so productive upright profile and didn't make all that much resin. Indoor attempts were similary dissapointing. Overall not all that good, but not real bad. Someone somewhere might like it.....

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

The dried bud pics look Sativa like.
Also this was said to have been crossed to lemon Thai then the male of this cross which was called secret ingredient was crossed to the Chemdog 91'. This was said to have been the way OG Kush/ Triangle Kush was made.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Sorry but I have made a big mistake it turns out the pictures I posted are not Old Word Paki Kush, they are the original bubba Kush green pheno I found more of the same pictures grown by Ogstradamus on a different site what a bummer I really thought it was Old Word Paki Kush used in the OG Kush/ Triangle Kush cross.

KK

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Ok the bud pic is the only real picture of the Old World Paki Kush from Kailua Kid also I got some more info from old forums about this strain here's some quotes of what Kailua Kid said "This Kush strain has been in Nor-Cal since 1974"
"I took this stuff out of the drying room and put it in jars today. I had to smoke a joint and I must say I'm really glad I dug these beans out of the fridge. More Important, I'm glad the 20 year old beans grew. I had forgot just how much I like that strong Kush smell and taste. And to be honest, I forgot just what a head banger this weed is."
"Old World Kush is killer. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy."
"BTW, OG Kush is 1/4 Old World Paki Kush, Bubba Kush is 3/8 Old World Paki Kush, and Orange Kush is 1/2 Old World Paki Kush"
And here's a quote about the other side of Orange Kush , "That's a fact. It's a double G13/WW male bred to my Old World Paki Kush mom."
Kailua Kid also says, "Old World Kush moms finishes in 70 days."
And now here is a quote from Kailua Kid pertaining to the Humboldt County Indica side used in West Coast Dog that was later crossed to His Old world Paki Kush male then crossed to OG Kush to Make the Original Bubba Kush pre-2k, "The male Jerry used was a mostly Afghani indica that didn't have any brand name. The seeds came from a guy around Fortuna. We got our Chem Dawg cuts around Thanksgiving of 93'. It was 6 or 7 weeks later that Jerry started the initial cross." This cross was said to have been a Bx3 of the Humboldt County Indica male and Chemdog 91'. This cross was called West Coast Dog and it was giving to some guy named bob who then crossed West Coast Dog to Kailua Kid's Old World Paki Kush male. Then the male of this cross was crossed to Putz OG Kush cut and this made Original Bubba Kush.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

I'm sure most of you read this story about the origins of OG Kush from Kailua Kid "In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it."

Well what I want to know is where does Triangle Kush play a role in this story because I've read from numerous of people involed in this story that Triangle Kush is the real OG Kush cut if not then what the hell is it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom