Oldskol4evr ... MIA?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I haven't seen my old buddy @oldskol4evr in quite a while. I know he expressed concern during my hiatus and I was wondering if anyone had any info on him. His posts can sometime ramble together but he is a great source of knowledge.

quirk

quirk

Saw that moniker on grasscity replying to a hydroponic question. Maybe the same?

Moshmen

Moshmen

There were some givin him a hard time bout a month ago, some good people put the azzez in place, so imagine he left? Knowledgeable, helpful, all around decent human! How often do we find them @oldskool if you can hear us ?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi @Aqua Man, do you know any news about @oldskol4evr

basscaptain

basscaptain

he got pissed off with his posts being removed......... when he said I have to look to see where I can post with the pic in my post the same day I was ready to leave also...

Heads up Really this site is only as Good as the Peep/People Posting on it...... Keep that in Mind........

I like it here.... but the whole Mar's Lights thing.... and Not being able to Help other's with a gift or a free bean is Really Making it hard to stay here............

Just saying I'm not going to change who I am to be on a web site........... Think about it.......

Oldman put a lot of HIS Time into this Place.............

Top Bottom