Olive Oil Infused Cannabis

• Thread starter happyinmendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happyinmendo

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in buying Premium olive oil with cannabis oil infusion and if so, how much would seem like a good price for say a 375ml bottle? There would be a dose @ 10mg per tablespoon (15ml). 25 doses per bottle.

I'm in the process of making some on a larger scale and I'm curious what people would find to be too high because I have a few farmers who will help me supply the olive oil but they sell the bottles of NON infused oils for 25.00/ 375-500ml bottle.

This is not an advertisement. I'm simply looking for input as I've got a few options, extra virgin Mediterranean import, tasty but not local, or try and work with some local farmers (as a previous honey company owner) as much as I can.

I feel like in general its always an education experience of what makes a superior extra virgin olive oil.

So I guess I have a few questions that have come across my desk.

Do you the buyer really use QR codes and check out the info on the site or evaluation info that it provides?
How valuable is this 1-10?

How important would things like phenol content be for you as a health product? 1-10?

If the olive oil tastes only like olive oil, is this a good thing for you? 1-10?

If the dose is precise and dependable? 1-10

If the dose is 10mg, how do you feel about this quantity as a "standard" for a dose?

Does it appeal to you to have freedom in using it however you see fit appeal to you, cooking, massage, etc?

Do you read shelf talker neck tags? Or do they just get overseen and not much value?

For anyone who takes the time to help with this, thank you! I know this sounds standard for packaging people and retailers, but for the cannabis market like other specialty industries, its a bit more involved and I'd love to hear where you think these subtleties may be and things I could look out for to improve.

Thanks again for your input,
Happyinmendo.

Icristal

Icristal

Olive oil is one of the worst oils for heat tolerance. Google oils and their heat tolerance. I would never use it with cannabis unless it is for cold salad personally. Might work for a massage oil,lol

You might have better luck with coconut oil, more popular, better infusion.

Good luck

H

happyinmendo

It's one of many but those same rules apply to the active compounds degrading to CBN and such. Good point though.

It was in fact intended for casual use adding to foods after not to cooking as much.

Meaning salads, bread dipping, etc.

Any oil applies, fill in the blank style. I can do it with avacado, etc.

For baking it works quite well. Fats like butter are a little harder to distribute due to the quality degrading rapidly above 0 Fahrenheit in flavor. So that is essentially the one I can't see happening until food trucks with a freezer become involved in the industry. There are plenty of dairy association references I've studied along with FDA and nih gov websites showing the warmer it gets up to refrigeration temps the quality goes down significantly until you get to zero F or below.

Coconut, olive oil, and honey are the first releases.

Olive oils have an extreme value for their health benefits of polyphenyol content. I've found some here in the States that are far superior.

There are many indicators showing they in fact are highly responsible for aiding reduction of cancer and skin conditions.

I was asked to make this product not randomly making it, for people trying to find comparable healthy ways to ingest cannabis without blood sugar spikes from candy. One patient was a diabetic which is how this research started.

As you point out though. There are other interesting benefits with sexual and therapeutic uses because of the blood flow increase which are very interesting and show great promise.

H

happyinmendo

Top Bottom