Olympics...anyone else watching?

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

just wondering if anyone one else was paying attention to the mens snowboarding at all? USA crushes and takes gold in both half pipe and snowboard cross. Both seth wescott and shaun white both won gold back to back winter olympics...pretty damn impressive.

RD:anim_30:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Yeah it is mighty impressive!!! Sean White killed it on his 46.8 run!!!!!! That guy can catch some vert!!!!!! Sean white makes his competition look like some amateurs.... Homeboy from Japan with the yellow and black pants was killing it with style on the vert too. The one female American skier with the shin splints and wrist problems ended up taking the gold which was cool..... On another note Im hella pissed at those Korean speed skating bastards. One of em said Apollo Ono should have been disqualified for shoving!!! That son of a hooker, was getting passed by Apollo Ono, and right as Ono gets in front of him, the cock sucker puts his arm out and shoves Ono back!!!! Cheating Bastard, had the nerve to say Ono should have been DQ'ed, shit here is a link to the video of the race I'm talking about
Right around 2 minutes 29 seconds as they have two laps to go. It is as clear as day, Ono flys up past the Korean fuck head and he shoves him back!!! It would have been perfectly legal if Ono was behind him still, or even dead even, but Ono got pushed after he passed him!!!!! Shit pisses me off!!!!!

L

luvinlife

Yep the pipe was killer last night! Louie Vito got robbed though he rocked that second run.....maybe didnt get crazy height on the straight vert part but all in all he killed it...def better than a 39....

R

Radio_Dread

Yep the pipe was killer last night! Louie Vito got robbed though he rocked that second run.....maybe didnt get crazy height on the straight vert part but all in all he killed it...def better than a 39....

yeah i would have to agree with you there i was also surprised to see that score for a pretty flawless run

R

rabbithole

i Heard something about white inventing a new trick anyone see it

L

luvinlife

Yeah he busted it out second run........He already had won the gold...he coulda slid down on his ass the whole way but he still went out there and flipped it anyways....the kid is snowboard magic!! I wish i had the brass in my balls that he has...I cannot tell my brain enough times to "Flip" "ok this is it...... ready......flip....damn still no flip" lol

Z

zoefresssh666

Does anyone know if Shaun White got a new nickname yet? Heard he didn't like being called "The Flying Tomato" :-/

H

Highagain

Surprisingly I have been watching curling lol. Specifically womans curling, Has anyone seen some of these ladies some of them are really hot. The Russian team in particular there all tall, blonde, and wear skirts its ridiculous.

Illmind

Illmind

Women curling is sexy until the german team rolled. There was one sexy german, rest were men trapped in old men bodys.

C

CAPO

Oh ya Germany and Britain too..didn't see them....with all those hotties melting ice I almost forgot that curling really isn't that "athletic" like most Olympic sports.

L

luvinlife

Yep hockeys been great this year! Zack Parise was killin it yesterday! After watchin canada and switz I knew we would have a good game against them too. So long to russia too...they were still complaining bout the miracle in '80 at the opening ceremonies sayin this year was gonna be theirs...

H

haze89

Yep hockeys been great this year! Zack Parise was killin it yesterday! After watchin canada and switz I knew we would have a good game against them too. So long to russia too...they were still complaining bout the miracle in '80 at the opening ceremonies sayin this year was gonna be theirs...

Yeah dude, Parise was on fire. I knew we had it, no other team has impressed me either man. I thought we'd have more takers on hockey on this thread haha.

Top Bottom