OMG I Can't believe it..

• Thread starter Rickypohiogrower32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickypohiogrower32

Rickypohiogrower32

Man this goes against everything I have read and basically what I have experience so far but who knows this Roots farm system is doing ok so far but I had to build a cover and so would anyone who bought it to keep out light of the Rez...How this plant has drink all that water and left the nutrients is completely beside me. I've been running a sterile reservoir with a chiller at 72°I I had given up on this plant it was all droopy and stuff and I turned off all the pumps everything let it sit for 4 days in the dark and I came back and it was thriving and I just don't get it this is just a few pictures of me leaving the reservoir for a week not topping it off every day weekly I've been going back and changing the ppm's 2 about 150 increase every week just until I can see some slight burning and I'm at 1100 now but this plan is literally drinking all the water and the parts per million were 700 using Maxi bloom straight from seedlings and clear Rez with chiller.. this is gelato og

Omg i cant believe it
Omg i cant believe it 2
Omg i cant believe it 3
Omg i cant believe it 4
Omg i cant believe it 5
Omg i cant believe it 6
Omg i cant believe it 7
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man this goes against everything I have read and basically what I have experience so far but who knows this Roots farm system is doing ok so far but I had to build a cover and so would anyone who bought it to keep out light of the Rez...How this plant has drink all that water and left the nutrients is completely beside me. I've been running a sterile reservoir with a chiller at 72°I I had given up on this plant it was all droopy and stuff and I turned off all the pumps everything let it sit for 4 days in the dark and I came back and it was thriving and I just don't get it this is just a few pictures of me leaving the reservoir for a week not topping it off every day weekly I've been going back and changing the ppm's 2 about 150 increase every week just until I can see some slight burning and I'm at 1100 now but this plan is literally drinking all the water and the parts per million were 700 using Maxi bloom straight from seedlings and clear Rez with chiller.. this is gelato og
Yes clear rez or hydrogen peroxide will keep it sterile. PPM looks a bit high but plant does not show tox so im guessing your humidity may be on the higher side inside the tent.

She looks great and I would be flipping her soon man. Its gonna get crowded in there.

Rickypohiogrower32

Rickypohiogrower32

Yes clear rez or hydrogen peroxide will keep it sterile. PPM looks a bit high but plant does not show tox so im guessing your humidity may be on the higher side inside the tent.

She looks great and I would be flipping her soon man. Its gonna get crowded in there.
[/QUOTE see that's the thing it's not showing sex but I have had the lights on 12 12 for the past few weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom