OMG ! I didnt want to accept it, but it has happend.. all my female plants have ...

• Thread starter DwR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DwR

started to produce seeds, i guess the male i was saving up got all the females :(

I am in week 4 of flowering, and there are loads of seeds on my weed.. !!

Should i let the flowering go till week 8 or what the fuck should i do, i can see that the seeds are taking the power away from my buds :(

very unhappy atm. Whats your input will my flowers still get big or not ? I have never had such a failure in my life thats why i need input, should i carry on, what will my yield be ? 1/4 less than usual??

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Let them go until they finish and take good care of them like you would if they were unseeded. They will probably finish a bit earlier and they have a chance to be a bit more potent. You will have less bud weight and more seed weight but more combined weight.

With my outdoor plants when I grew lots of Skunk #1 my seed plots always had the more potent and to me tastier smoke once the seeds were removed.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seeds do not take "power" away from your buds. They add weight, and so that is lost in terms of bud weight. But they do not make the buds any less potent. Flowers will get big, and full of seeds.

D

DwR

Thanks allot guys really fucking thank you so much !

I am so gratefull that i can ask these mind bogglin questions here ! TOP STUFF ! LOVE YOU ALL!!

Taking care of these bitches like no bitch b4 ;) gracias !!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom