• Thread starter mannitu68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The second pic kinda looks like that plant maybe revegging but i could be wrong

M

mannitu68

I have no reason to believe theyre re-vegging. Temp in the bottom of the tent is 18-20 C degree and on top of the canopy 29-30 C. Leaves itself are actually only 27 C warm..cant change that, but it worked well for the last weeks. Humidity is pretty normal, 40-60% ...Im not really worried because its only a couple of days to harvest anyway. Id just like to know if thats really lightstress. I just went through earlier pics, 10 days ago everything still looks normal, form-and colourwise, than on a foto from the 15th you could see more and more leaves getting pale and turning upwards. But for many weeks they were totally happy with the conditions...hm.

you can just scroll back this thread and you will see pics of the same cornor of the tent with date October 11th.

could it be that their "willingness", or ability, to absorb and use light decreases when it comes to the end of flowering?

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Lights too intense or heat stress.the tops are foxtailing thats why your seeing fresh spires in growth,.ideal leaf temp is between 23-25.. pics of lower buds look okay though...

M

mannitu68

interesting, i tried to google the situation, im not the only one that feels that the plants start to react more sensitive to light in late flower...maybe thats a sign that the majority of the resin has been completed and if theyre not growing leaves anymore, what are they supposed to do with the light? I reduced the light about 25%, lets see what happens...if anything happens at all in these few remaining days. But it would be a convenient signal if it really works like that.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

interesting, i tried to google the situation, im not the only one that feels that the plants start to react more sensitive to light in late flower...maybe thats a sign that the majority of the resin has been completed and if theyre not growing leaves anymore, what are they supposed to do with the light? I reduced the light about 25%, lets see what happens...if anything happens at all in these few remaining days. But it would be a convenient signal if it really works like that.
Well you would think that around the end of the season you have less intense light. I know the beginning of August I checked the outside sun par it was 1350🤯 I will check Saturday our next sunny day. I bet it less than 900🤔 because you can feel the difference.

M

mannitu68

edit: sorry had a brainfart...looks like i have to take a second look how to convert lux to PPFD

edit: 2, the reading were 10 times higher...so i had 80k-90k lumen...but because i calculated wrong by 10, the result was right lol^^....90k/65 makes 1300.1400 PPFD.

So yeah i got 1400PPFD at the center buds, gotta do something. But the ones that lean at the wall only get 500-600. damn. Im a little staggered right now by these results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom