OMG--Some Sick Oil Soaked nugs rolled in kief

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

a friend was in town and blessed me with a wide range of hash. Too blessed, imho.

I have questions about these 2, below:

The nug on the left is totally soaked in a sweet, lemon, diesel smelling oil and then cured for the better part of the year.

The one on the right is same as above, but then rolled in keif.

What are the methods used to produce this? My boy told me it was alcohol based.

I have very little experience with extractions. In fact I have only made bubble ever. I usually give my sugar leaf to my fellow growers, after i pull some for my butter.

My camera sucks. Sorry

Killer oil soaked and rolled kief
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
there are a bunch of threads on making ISO hash in the hash forum

we would only be guessing as to the methods your boy used

how does it taste?

S

ScrOGer

I am going to devote the day to reading up in the forums, ISOP alcohol in particular. What is your preferred method, that is environmentally inert, and better from a health point of view? I had just never seen anything like it. I've seen what looks like reg flowers with a clear honey oil like goop on it, but not this.

The taste is super smooth. I mean... like no after taste, except for the jack Herrer packed under neath it, with a little sandlewood. I dont have a piece to smoke, so i still get the lemon, keroscene mixed with smarties candies from the JH. My buddy has a killer water pipe for hash. I will do a sampler session with him.

but It's amazing. super deep & mellow buzz. Like I can breathe deeper.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I really dont make ISO - I want to - just havent found any 99% ISo yet

people do it with the other stuff and get good results though

deep buddy

deep buddy

look for bar cleaning alcohol. usually find it at restaurant/bar supply stores or online. me and my buddies prefer to use grain alcohol we use everclear but its a much darker oil. more like thai sticks. makes sense the monks in thailand used distilled rice wine alcohol to make their oil for thai sticks. i also like to use butane
washed with iso. it cleans it up nice and makes it thin enough to dip your buds in. we do both styles but let me tell you with some well grown dna chocolope and and everclear extract you would think it was classic thai stick. ill work up a tek soon for all.

Top Bottom