• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigAuraFarms

BigAuraFarms

Omg someone help me week 6 end of flower and plants tripping
idk what this is on my plant end of week 6

SmokeyJ

SmokeyJ

If I was you mate i would chop it all down and bin it , start fresh yourll also gonna need to do a deep clean on tent/room or yourll just get them coming back next grow

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Imo don't chop it yet unless your starting to see fibers (web starts) on the buds, although chopping them is the easy and safe way to go, give em war instead. You have to be very vigilant and work hard but even an infestation as heavy as that is manageable Ime.
Use only 100% non residual substances i.e IPA, h2o2 and citric acid in that case.

Goodluck

Edit: bleach, hard chemical pesticide coverage and CO2/heat treatment for next run.

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

Imo don't chop it yet unless your starting to see fibers (web starts) on the buds, although chopping them is the easy and safe way to go, give em war instead. You have to be very vigilant and work hard but even an infestation as heavy as that is manageable Ime.
Use only 100% non residual substances i.e IPA, h2o2 and citric acid in that case.

Goodluck

Edit: bleach, hard chemical pesticide coverage and CO2/heat treatment for next run.
There are webs on the buds.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
View attachment 1216710idk what this is on my plant end of week 6
You got the spider mite infestation pretty bad. At this point there ios not much you can do. I wouldn't use pesticides so late in flower. I've had this in the past worse than the pic you've shown here. I took them out into my garage and sprayed them with a fine but powerful spray of water. I sprayed them down and washed as many off as I could. Then let dry with a fan on them before putting back under the light. I did that 3 days in a row to knock down their numbers.....It helped a lot but the fkers multiply so fast they'd covered the plants at harvest time again.

You can wash your buds after harvest and you'll rid the smoke of the bugs,eggs & other debris....Frankster on here thinks it improves potency by making the plant try and protect itself by putting out more resin.....its not a total loss but after harvest bleach the fk out of everything twice with a few days in between fk it bleach everything 3 times after harvest ....you can never over kill them😁😁

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

There are webs on the buds.
Holy shit that's tight, sorry didn't enlarge the photo b4 and I'm on a broken screen cell...

With webs on the buds, I'd cut my losses, chop and remove the webs manually with h2o2. If you really can't afford to early chop you can try to manually remove the webs and then start the treatment to controll their numbers but at this point it's close to (but not) impossible even with spraying twice a day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom