Omg what is this?

• Thread starter Lulubutler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lulubutler

Please tell me my babies are gonna make it I have no clue what this is its like really fuzzy white stuff and I can see something green in the middle of it and then on other stems there are little black/brown tiny specks are they gonna male it ?

Omg what is this
Omg what is this 2
Omg what is this 3
Omg what is this 4
Omg what is this 5
Omg what is this 6
Omg what is this 7
L

Lulubutler

When I got the bug off of it it'd like it had an cotton ball on the but and looked almost like a free rollypolly and then the black specks all over my stems u can feel of u run ur finger across it ... and everything is just on the one plant I can't find anything that tells me what it is .....

L

Lulubutler

Do u think this might work for my next batch. It'll be my first auto flowers and only my 2nd grow all together and I achly want to get some good smokeable bud with some yield lol not expecting no lb but heck at least enough to make growing it worth it

Screenshot 2019 05 30 14 04 37
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You have to ifentify what it is before you will know how to combat it.

Reactions: Ina
roach

roach

Check the underside of that leaf with the dots on with a magnifying glass, could be some bugs

20190530 002752
L

Lulubutler

I cut the buds off it since I didn't see anything on them yet n threw the plant I didn't want to chance it getting to my other plant the one I threw out has been sick almost this whole time idk what happens cause my other one is doing very good especially for my first grow now I'm just trying to find something I can get off the Internet to put with my soil to prevent some of this the next go around

L

Lulubutler

Ya that's what I thought to but if u look in some of the photos there is a little green oval like thing wich turnt out to be a bug with a white fuzz ball as the but I think MIMedGrower .... is correct
I think it's mealybugs

simcoesod

simcoesod

i have had this exact thing on a few outdoor plants over the years,im not sure its mold,it seemed like a disease,could be wrong,if i cut the infected stem(always just effects the stem in my observations)it would just show up again close to the area i cut...i just ended up pulling the plants

zzzybil

zzzybil

I've seen it too .......... its more like white fuzzy dryer lint than a powder and only a coupla spots on stem only . There were a few quick teepee or triangular pale green or whitish fairly big ,not mites anyways i thought small mothlike sorta that jumped or flippy flew. Still no clue if the fuzz was eggs or webby nesting or what . Really haven't seen powdery mildew other than pics here so idk but imo it was bug related issue . Could be wrong but it was isolated coupla spots and the bugs were there . I assume powdery mildew would have spread ?????????? and maybe been more ''powdery '' ? perhaps not closely associated with the weird jumping bugs that were in it

simcoesod

simcoesod

maybe it was bugs that caused it...i do grow outside where most bugs live,,,lol
i just never saw bugs near the infected area

L

Lulubutler

100% sure it was a bug n white fuz was nest /eggs I cut the plant down n nocked the bug off n it got pissed started crawling n flipping it looks like a green rollypolly with a furry ass most defently the mealy bug thank u all for talks advice... I'm looking at soil now for some autos leaning more towards warm casting n perlite what all do tall use?

2019 05 30 021558
TerriR

TerriR

100% sure it was a bug n white fuz was nest /eggs I cut the plant down n nocked the bug off n it got pissed started crawling n flipping it looks like a green rollypolly with a furry ass most defently the mealy bug thank u all for talks advice... I'm looking at soil now for some autos leaning more towards warm casting n perlite what all do tall use?
I use half coco loco/half happy frog potting mix with about 5 cups of composted steer manure and 2 cups of my homegrown worm castings. Works great and dries out every day so I can safely water every day. The magic I believe comes from a couple drops of HS Golden Tree every other watering plus I use the Canna line weekly. simple enough and I definitely grow more than enough for myself. year 4 and I now grow only for quality.

Top Bottom