Omicron

• Thread starter greenthumbdanny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>I've had this for a month now and wanted to share how pleased i am with it<<Had the pleasure of meeting THCSCIENTIFIC at the west coast cannabis expo<<He turned me onto one of these things:)when im on the go this is my new sidekick:banana1sv6:
Probably whats the best part of this thing is that its refillable. Im still on my original cartridge and have filled it 4 times. not sure if thats the norm but its still rippen like crazy<<
Im able to put a gram of oil in it at a time. I use the cake icing tips to make refilling a breeze<<>>Dont matter if its wax,shadder, gobba goo<<throw it all up in there
The second best thing about this unit is you can take this thing wherever and smoke whenever<<no bubbles no troubles:giggle
I highly recommended one of these things>>as of now i'd feel pretty naked without it:)

gtd:passingjoint:

Omicron 013
Omicron 002
Omicron 003
Omicron 006
Omicron 004
Omicron 012
Omicron 014
P

paperplane

Those are sick....I hella want one. So there is no mixing of other chemicals u can put straight Cannabis Oil in those cartridges? Also how long does the battery last?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are sick....I hella want one. So there is no mixing of other chemicals u can put straight Cannabis Oil in those cartridges? Also how long does the battery last?

yep paperplane no mixing of anything>>>i just weigh out a gram of gobba goo and put it into the cake icing tip and use a lighter to melt it down in there<<>>heat is your friend here<<:) doesnt matter what form your oil is in either, as it just gets melted down into the cartridge.
>>i seem to get a full days use out of a battery charge<<and thats hitting the shit out of it..I would say about 400 hits<<>>it comes with two units<<which means 2 batteries:) so its harder to be left on ass out status:giggle<<

P

PUS

i love my omicron! got my vac purge setup coming today so i can purge my oil more effectively. :)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i love my omicron! got my vac purge setup coming today so i can purge my oil more effectively. :)

vac purge eh>>be sure to post up some pics of your new process brah, interested in seeing that purge tech

Glad its working out man. This thing rocks.

You shoulda been a rocket scientist:) Gonna make my way down south soon and see ya:passingjoint:
>>>I'm gonna get some more of these units for xmas presents this year:)<<

Gonna fill one of these cartridges up with SFV goo today

:passingjoint:

gtd

P

paperplane

where is a good reputable place to order these from?

sticky icky

sticky icky

That's bad ass!-that Goo looks delish aswell whooaaa!

N

norm

damn, looks perfect for riding! i want one, what do i all need to buy? whats the difference between the 2x and the 1x on delta9?

good lookin out daniella:character0095:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
400 hits a day bro?

lmao

Yeah brother>>and thats smashing the button all threw out the day too<<i dont think this unit would leave your side motherlode<<>>its almost bringing me back to childhood suckin on a baby bottle/nuke

damn, looks perfect for riding! i want one, what do i all need to buy? whats the difference between the 2x and the 1x on delta9?

good lookin out daniella:character0095:

>>good to see ya norma:giggle man you will love this thing<<especially for riding, just the simplicity alone and being treated like a e-cigarette<<there seems to be no limits for the omicron:banana1sv6:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Time for me to get one !!! :)

whoooooooooooooh<< so i think there is a trick to smashing the button depending on what kind of vape rip you want..
if you really want a lung buster you need to smash the button for about 5 seconds without hitting it<<then let go<<>>then do it again:) and smoke like norm<<seems to get the element nice and hot:mad0233:

>>still on my original cartridge<< still ripping like a champ not sure when to change it out and fill a new one??? I just keep putting grams of gobba goo in there and smoke myself silly<<
any thoughts thcscientific??:)<<

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

whoooooooooooooh<< so i think there is a trick to smashing the button depending on what kind of vape rip you want..
if you really want a lung buster you need to smash the button for about 5 seconds without hitting it<<then let go<<>>then do it again:) and smoke like norm<<seems to get the element nice and hot:mad0233:

>>still on my original cartridge<< still ripping like a champ not sure when to change it out and fill a new one??? I just keep putting grams of gobba goo in there and smoke myself silly<<
any thoughts thcscientific??:)<<

Each cartridge is good for 400+ hits, but a lot of people have refilled them, but we cant back this up because after the first 400 it might and i say might burn out. Just trying to be conservative with the numbers so people dont expect to much and have it fall short. We rather have them expect less and have it out perform their expectations.

P

PUS

ive refilled my cart with success also. thanks for making a solid product brother :)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Each cartridge is good for 400+ hits, but a lot of people have refilled them, but we cant back this up because after the first 400 it might and i say might burn out. Just trying to be conservative with the numbers so people dont expect to much and have it fall short. We rather have them expect less and have it out perform their expectations.

>>very interesting<<shit you not tho brah 4x already on the original cartridge<<1st fill was by you at the expo:)
I would say that this has gone beyond my expectations considerably:bow
so would it be safe to assume it will be time to replace cartridge when it wont rip anymore??

>>I been thinking in the event of that happening especially if i just filled it with a fresh gram<<I think I can extract the gobba goo from the cartridge by heating it up with my torch turn it up side down and watch it drip out???
If need to be i will try it.

ive refilled my cart with success also. thanks for making a solid product brother :)

are you still on your original cart Pus???

P

PUS

>>very interesting<<shit you not tho brah 4x already on the original cartridge<<1st fill was by you at the expo:)
I would say that this has gone beyond my expectations considerably:bow
so would it be safe to assume it will be time to replace cartridge when it wont rip anymore??

>>I been thinking in the event of that happening especially if i just filled it with a fresh gram<<I think I can extract the gobba goo from the cartridge by heating it up with my torch turn it up side down and watch it drip out???
If need to be i will try it.

are you still on your original cart Pus???

yes sir ive refilled one cart so far. ive been dabbing all day today(mtg diesel outdoor wax) so no omicron for me.

i filled up a cart with lemon skunk wax and another with mtg. ill give em try tomorrow.

Top Bottom