Ommp garden

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

Hey guys I'm new here and figured I would post some pics of my 2014 ommp garden. Started June 9th as 6in clones. I went out to my garden 2 days ago and noticed some stem mold that I believe Is from over watering(my fault) but I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and what they did to stop it from ruining there crop. It's only on 2 of my plants but just so happen it's my 2 biggest :(. Currently I have sprayed them with 1/3 part hydro peroxide and water and I torched the infected spots.

Ommp garden
Ommp garden 2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm. It's too difficult to say much with that one photo, but my own experience outside says it can be really hard to overwater such huge plants.

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Don't think it's mold..... Just think your plants getting bigger and that thick ass stem is getting tough woody coating is all lol

Augestwest

Augestwest

Well it was slimy and had black mold until I torched it. Mold hasn't popped back up since but I'm worried I could loose my shishkaberry because it's on the base of the main stem. Anyways my other plants are all looking great and I'm excited to see what's to come now that there all starting to flower. Any ideas on how much I can expect per plant. I know it's a dumb question and has so many variables but just an idea would be sweet. Thanks for the input so far tho guys

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, that doesn't look very good. Did you seal up the wound site, and are you looking into treatments?

Augestwest

Augestwest

Iv been looking into treatments and I'm going to get some serenade tonight after work. Basically all I did was put 3/1 hydrogen peroxide and water and then torched them. Does anyone think this could be a pest problem? Anyone have any ideas on how to stop it from spreading which I know is really hard but any info would be greatly appriated

Augestwest

Augestwest

Hey some updated pics of my garden. The first pic is me next to my monster gdp's and the next pic is of my blue magoo, then the black, then shishkaberry , gdp, another gdp, then my big blue magoo. Hope you enjoy the pics

Augestwest

Augestwest

Buds are starting to form on my
Grandaddy purps and there are really starting to stink. Can't imagine how stinky there gonna be in another month or so

Augestwest

Augestwest

Here's an update of my garden. I had to cut the main stalk off my shishkaberry due to internal molding and I didn't want to risk it spreading to my other plants. Here's some pics of the granddaddy purple starting to form some nice colas everything seems to be going smooth at the moment. Hope you enjoy the photos

Augestwest

Augestwest

I yea and by the way those are 6 ft bamboo sticks. My plants look small in the pics but there all taller them me besides the smaller blue magoo.

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

What do you amend your soil with or do you use bottled nutes ??

Augestwest

Augestwest

Beings my first season and I started alittle late I used roots organic soil and there line up of nutrients.

Augestwest

Augestwest

My gdp starting to get some nice trichs forming! Still got around 5-6 weeks to go. My blue magoo on the other hand is just starting to flower. Hope I don't get hit to bad with mold going that late in the season:(

Augestwest

Augestwest

Quick question my big blue magoo seems like it's still not flowering. Kinda getting worried because I heard that the first frost is usually Around October 15th? Can anyone confirm that. I'm in northern Oregon. I'm thinking it's right around 2 weeks tops into flower.

Augestwest

Augestwest

Everything seems to be going smoothly. Couple little hiccups with tieing a couple branches down and them starting to brake but everything is fixed and moving along. My gdp's and shishkaberry are goin to be finishing earlier then the rest but that's alright it will give me time
To trim in between plants. Hope I get around a pound per plant but we will see. Any input would be awsome guys

Augestwest

Augestwest

Here's a couple
Updated pics from about a week ago. Everything is running smooth and my gdp's should be ready to chop down in about 3-4 weeks :). (~):}
View attachment 439670

Latest posts

Top Bottom