Ommp Grower Looking For Advice/tips On Selling To Dispensaries

• Thread starter PDX Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX Buds

PDX Buds

Hey guys,
I have never sold to a dispensary before. Just looking for some tips or advice on how to go about it, the process etc. I already have test results from Green Leaf Lab and figured I'd base prices off of . Like I said, I'm a complete newbie to this process, so any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

They will offer you anywhere from $1000# to $2400# depending on quality.
Strain choice is HUGE when it comes to pricing.
You need to be ahead of the game with different varieties.
GSC and GG#4 are everywhere. This do bring in top dollar but yours had to be better than others. Much better to get the higher price.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@PDX Buds Keep us posted on your experience and outcome! Best wishes and good luck to you!

Derf

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What strains are you currently growing?
Try going to a few spots to check what their top shelf strains are.
Price, smell, trim job. Ask questions to what people are bringing in and what they are rejecting.
One member here was talking about in Southern Oregon wanting anything banana.
Things like that can help tremendously when wanting to get top dollar for your q product.
Also having your stuff pre tested will help.

indicabush

indicabush

In the mean time you can place a classified on Craigslist/Health/Beauty for OMMP for your overflow. I know of someone that's been successful at this (when they are not being flagged).

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

In the mean time you can place a classified on Craigslist/Health/Beauty for OMMP for your overflow. I know of someone that's been successful at this (when they are not being flagged).
Make sure you mention "suggested donation" then you usually won't get flagged

indicabush

indicabush

Make sure you mention "suggested donation" then you usually won't get flagged

The competition will flag you and that's just the way it is particularly if your "donation required" is lower. I have noticed that "donations for clones" stay up the longest.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

The competition will flag you and that's just the way it is particularly if your "donation required" is lower. I have noticed that "donations for clones" stay up the longest.
Also depends on where you post. Health and beauty section gets flagged allot.
General for sale area ads stay up longer.
Don't put OMMP in the ad anywhere. That will get you flagged ASAP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom