Ommp outdoor

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

Hey this is my first outdoor garden and I'm just trying to get an idea on how much I will get off my plants. I know this is a hard question to answer due to all the factors but let's say everything goes smoothly what's an idea? There all around 6ft and in 30gal smart pots beside my one blue magoo that is in a 65 gal

Ommp outdoor
Ommp outdoor 2
Ommp outdoor 3
Augestwest

Augestwest

Nice iv been telling my self a half pound a plant just to be safe but a pound is really what I was shooting for in the beginning. Thanks redlife215

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
6' tall and around? I bet you could do 4lbs per IF you're nice to them. :D

frebo

frebo

Hey this is my first outdoor garden and I'm just trying to get an idea on how much I will get off my plants. I know this is a hard question to answer due to all the factors but let's say everything goes smoothly what's an idea? There all around 6ft and in 30gal smart pots beside my one blue magoo that is in a 65 gal
Tell me what you can about Blue Magoo. My daughter brought a Blue Magoo clone from Eugene after the garden was full and is growing in a 40 gal smart pot and looking good for its size. Where did it come from?

Augestwest

Augestwest

Hey are all of your plants
Tell me what you can about Blue Magoo. My daughter brought a Blue Magoo clone from Eugene after the garden was full and is growing in a 40 gal smart pot and looking good for its size. Where did it come from?

Hey are all your plants showing flowers right now? My big blue magoo isn't showing she is in full flowering right now and it's kinda worrying me

Augestwest

Augestwest

Pic1 is blue magoo starting to pack some weight and pic 2 and 3 are of my shishkaberry starting to turn purple

frebo

frebo

I googled blue Magoo strain and found it is a Blueberry x Williams Wonder cross. Nice looking plants and I think you will get at least a pound out of those.

K

kolah

I'd be careful about posting your mug online...esp next to your grow.

as far as yields go? All one can do is guess. For me, a lot depends on the strain and especially the number of budsites and the density of the buds. It all looks nice just be safe man.

Augestwest

Augestwest

Thanks for the input guys. Why would it be sketchy to put my face next to my medi garden? Everything is 100% legal

Cooter

Cooter

Thanks for the input guys. Why would it be sketchy to put my face next to my medi garden? Everything is 100% legal
Try reviewing the federal laws pertaining cannabis, you might be legal at the state level, but the Feds would love to make an example out of you....If I were you I'd remove the pictures with you in it.

On a lighter note..... nice garden man!

Blaze

Blaze

It's not just the feds - local law enforcement often doesn't care if you are legal or not. I have seen waaaay to many legal growers get totally screwed by law enforcement even if they were 100% in compliance with local regulations. A medical recommendation will NOT protect your garden, and offers only minimal protection for yourself. Don't ever forget that.

Cooter

Cooter

It's not just the feds - local law enforcement often doesn't care if you are legal or not. I have seen waaaay to many legal growers get totally screwed by law enforcement even if they were 100% in compliance with local regulations. A medical recommendation will NOT protect your garden, and offers only minimal protection for yourself. Don't ever forget that.
Amen brother!

Augestwest

Augestwest

How do I delete them?? Thanks for opening my eyes alittle more to this guys. I suppose I was only putting myself
In the pics for size referance.

R

redlife215

I wouldn't worry about it, u have a small garden and believe me there are a lot of bigger growers then u. Being overly cautious is a good thing in our game so I understand where they are coming from but u are good don't loose sleep over it. If I wasn't so ugly I'd have my face in the pics too lol

Top Bottom