OMM's B.G.A.F. (90s bubblegum x landrace afghani)

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

little tiny bgafs...day 23
2012 07 07 20 03 19 887

sox

sox

Ill get a pic soon, there purpling up this round for some reason, the leafs are crazy purple and yellow and the nugs are just starting to possibly turn purple..nothing diff than the last few runs, maybe ill take em past 56 to maybe 75 days to see if they purp up real gnar. The trichs look like they could go another two weeks!

sox

sox

nobody wants to talk, they just like my shit, 1,000+ likes and 0 comments....is it cuz yall hate me but dont wanna tell me?

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

looking great man! wish my nuggz looked like that at day 28. Super frosty and I love the Indian baby diaper comparison! And the fact that your last post was at 4:20. You said they prefer being topped and LST, is there any plant that doesn't get bushier with a little bit of that? Any time I grew a plant untopped it ended up being pretty tall with little and a small amount of bud sites. I've never been able to experiment with properly topping and training plants, I thought they all could benefit from it.

sox

sox

They def look better topped and trained, but im going to pull more off the ontopped ones for sure. Crazy huh?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looks awesome bro.......almost puked by the way you descibed smell but thats how I know its gonna be some dank ass weed......some strains like to put more weight untopped for sure definetly a lil strange when one plant has 5 colas and the other that has one weighs more.....ive seen that argument over and over since I started growing if a untopped plant yields more or less then a topped plant......it's went both ways for me for sure!

great grow sox!

sox

sox

top of the momma bgaf i tossed over in the corner of the room..about 2-3 weeks from chop, excuse the dead leaf...all the leaves are turning puple on the ends this round, never did it before....
2012 08 17 07 30 24 137

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

What's good sox... I've been growin a similar breed since 11' Gummi still growing and cloning... you have a nice strain growin sox.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

hey do you know why your leaves turned yellow and purple like that? my sour diesels did the same thing, all were similar size to that one I would say, in 5 gal containers. I think mine was due to real real low humidity and it got waaaaaay too hot in there, the heater vent was doing some funky stuff and i had 1600W in a pretty small space with bad ventilation also the room was too short for how big the plants were, got real close to the lights. learned a lot from the mistakes though :D

sox

sox

hey do you know why your leaves turned yellow and purple like that? my sour diesels did the same thing, all were similar size to that one I would say, in 5 gal containers. I think mine was due to real real low humidity and it got waaaaaay too hot in there, the heater vent was doing some funky stuff and i had 1600W in a pretty small space with bad ventilation also the room was too short for how big the plants were, got real close to the lights. learned a lot from the mistakes though :D

most old school strains do that ime

psilobuds

psilobuds

my guess is the plant is taking nutrients outta the leaves to divert everything to the buds.

Top Bottom