On a quest for new genetics...

• Thread starter IndaVI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IndaVI

IndaVI

I live on an isolated island in the Caribbean so not much chance of being " gifted" an elite cutting....
I did find a nice sour deisel pheno of Cali connections 818 headband in the last bout of seeds that I'll be keeping around.
I have some mr nice nl5 x haze seeds un popped ... And just ordered bog sour bubble bogglegum and moscas c99 f1.... If I don't find something extraordinary I plan on doing some crossing, then some seriousl selecting, back crossing ect till I come up with my own!
Also I just rented a new spot where I'll be setting up my 4.5 x 8.5 tent with a couple of air cooled 1000/600 lights over a 16 site rdwc... I plan on actually doing a grow journal and keeping the community posted through the process

waayne

waayne

I live on an isolated island in the Caribbean so not much chance of being " gifted" an elite cutting....
I did find a nice sour deisel pheno of Cali connections 818 headband in the last bout of seeds that I'll be keeping around.
I have some mr nice nl5 x haze seeds un popped ... And just ordered bog sour bubble bogglegum and moscas c99 f1.... If I don't find something extraordinary I plan on doing some crossing, then some seriousl selecting, back crossing ect till I come up with my own!
Also I just rented a new spot where I'll be setting up my 4.5 x 8.5 tent with a couple of air cooled 1000/600 lights over a 16 site rdwc... I plan on actually doing a grow journal and keeping the community posted through the process
Welcome to the Farm @IndaVI

Top Bottom