on my way

• Thread starter moses
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moses

started some seeds today in jiffy cubes.and if they grow on to clones i am going to aeroponic the girls now this will be a first for me my net pot will have pea gravel .? do you think i should use jiffy cube for the clones or rockwool cube i know rockwool can change my ph:passingjoint:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi Moses. God probably forgot to tell you this, but the way he set things up is that you have to make the plants into clones yourself, they don't grow into clones.

I've never used rockwool for cloning, I've used peat pucks, Jiffy pellets, perlite, perlite + vermiculite, soil, water (for keeping the cuts til I have a chance to get them into something to root fully) and coco. All are pH-adjustable mediums.

Maybe God left you a note by that bush, but it was burning, so I can totally understand how you might have missed it.

Come to think of it, I think he blew you off and only told Noah.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Maybe God left you a note by that bush, but it was burning, so I can totally understand how you might have missed it.

roflmao!

M

moses

lol

:character0095:
Hi Moses. God probably forgot to tell you this, but the way he set things up is that you have to make the plants into clones yourself, they don't grow into clones.

I've never used rockwool for cloning, I've used peat pucks, Jiffy pellets, perlite, perlite + vermiculite, soil, water (for keeping the cuts til I have a chance to get them into something to root fully) and coco. All are pH-adjustable mediums.

i was going to build a boat but than i got high ..i have no trouble make clones i just have to learn to walk on water lol:character0095:

E

euroboy

pre-soak the small rockwool cloning cubes in ph dropped water for about 24 hours
ideally your water will be PH6 by the time your done soaking, then let them drain out and then soak them in your nutrient solution ideally for clones. take your cuttings.

M

moses

did some reading an order a sheet of 1.5 x1.5 x1.5 . some people reuse them but i don't see how anyway thank for the info. i started to think i was invisible

E

euroboy

did some reading an order a sheet of 1.5 x1.5 x1.5 . some people reuse them but i don't see how anyway thank for the info. i started to think i was invisible

Those always worked well for me, once they are rooted, they will drop straight into the rockwool cubes and away you go!

Top Bottom