on no he didnt...Another STARBUD thread?!?

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Oh no he didnt...Another STARBUD thread?!?

DSC022911.JPG

Dropped 3. We'll see how it goes. FF soil + 1000w. Runnin a cold room.

I

ibTheMan

Lol, i picture your guysis heads swayn and fingers pointn. like ah angry black lady.

audius

audius

lmao oh yes he did. love the t shirt, they sent me something different ,hell i cant even read it. some greek bullshit but still a kool t.hey i was just thinking,,whos dat babys daddy? lol

I

ibTheMan

For real tho, is Starbud supposed to be real good? anyone ever actually smoke any? what the type of taste about? Rock hard nugs?
Theres alot of questions that need to be answered here.

E

E.T.

it's from the midwest, eh? i remember this stuff we used to get when i lived there....we called it tyson, one hit would take you down...looks VERY similar to starbud. this stuff was hard as rocks and almost glowed with all the frost. stuff was sold for 6400 a lb. no breaks. and people paid it. doctors, school board member...fkn people came out of the woodwork when this shit popped up. tasted a little fruity, hashy and would knock you out cold. prob not the same stuff....just wishful thinking....

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Mini update. Got 2 seedlings goin for it. But we have a runt. Usually the runts are the special ones so lets hope it gets above ground and ready to take the short bus to school.

Starbud00
Starbud01
audius

audius

nice,i just cked on mine & there starting to some action up top. i had one leaf that shot out with a meanhook to the left. it straighten out . looks like ya got things up & running funt. im sure the third is just a late bloomer.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

small update. starbud 1 is not lookin to hot...dunno whats up with the crinkly leaves....this was the same girl that popped first but slowed down for a bit...and now shooting up. I tried everything...lowered nutes...plain water....just seems sickly with the crinkly. Ive heard that crinkly leaves means too much N but the other plant is doing great with same environment and nutes. i topped starbud 2 but the clone didnt survive...will get more once there are more nodes.

Starb01
Sb1
Starb02
Sb2
G

GROHARD

^^^^I Here ya on the re-pot^^^^ but that ain't the reason that plant is lookin so funky!!!LOL I've had 2.5-3 footers in cups that size or smaller with little ill effects. I've got a lil Starbud on the way up and I sure hope it doesn't begin to act un "STAR" like!!haha

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

ya that aint the reason....Ive had bigger WIFI plants in the same cup...that just start to get rootbound so its not the issue.

lazarus718

lazarus718

ya that aint the reason....Ive had bigger WIFI plants in the same cup...that just start to get rootbound so its not the issue.

Well whether that's the reason or not it's still a valid observation, those girls need more room to spread their roots unless you plan on vegging them for six months. You need to re-pot often during early growth so that the roots keep moving out laterally and so that you can flower them quicker. Sorry for the dickhead tone but thought that one deserved a comment. I agree that you have something else going with them, I'd venture to say that you just got a mutant unless you had her too close to the lights which I'm assuming you didn't.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

right but ive done this so much that I can tell when the plant is starting to get rootbound and it ain't...but I was gonna repot once I have room and new girls move into new homes etc...i like to get them just a little rootbound so they explode once repotted! thanks for lookin guys! once i get some clones cut and rooted I'm putting these picky bitches in!

Top Bottom