on no he didnt...Another STARBUD thread?!?

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

wow, i to have had some wrinkels but not near what you have going on there. mines been very minor.the 1 thing that ive learned about hortilab gear is that they do like a we bit more calmag than what you would feed on a normal feeding.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

ya i usually do double calmg even in veg cuz my water is real clean...14ppm. also all the OGs i run love that double shot...but twisty leaves is sign of too much N. Ive flushed with straight water twice now and it still looks like that...no clue. Thought maybe it was heat, but the others are doing fine.

audius fix ur damn sig with the shooting for the stars journal! itll make it easier for me to find ur log! add the numbers at the end!

audius

audius

i got a feeling that that thread is being moved so i will change it as soon as the move has been made

audius

audius

:fixed:ok try it now. ya my starbud thread is gonna be moved to hortilabs section. sorry for the snafu

G

greenkeeper

small update. starbud 1 is not lookin to hot...dunno whats up with the crinkly leaves....this was the same girl that popped first but slowed down for a bit...and now shooting up. I tried everything...lowered nutes...plain water....just seems sickly with the crinkly. Ive heard that crinkly leaves means too much N but the other plant is doing great with same environment and nutes. i topped starbud 2 but the clone didnt survive...will get more once there are more nodes.

all i can say they are way over fertilized
imo
when the leaves bend like this they tell you that thy are cramping from
too much nutritions

i hope they do look better now

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Actually the one plant doesnt. If this strain is sensitive to ferts then even quarter strength aint straightening her out.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Greetings Funtcas3. How are your plants growing along? Would love to see an update! All the best for 2012!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Starbud 2 is a week into flower. Starbud 1 isn't lookin to hot and looks like it won't make it. I did however take some cuts and its rooting now. I will take some pics.

P

paulycali

Glad your flowering but what a bummer on the other lady. At least you got some cuts going and might have a potential keeper. Good luck and hope all goes well

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

thanks pauly. the girl has been in flower for about 2 weeks now.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I use the FFOF and have this prob with a picky 1 every round. I know FFOF is supposed to be a lil hot but this usually only happens to me right after TP. I had a finicky girl do this last round and I think it was due to the calmag. FF is already hot and the cal-mag that I used (botanicare) has a lil N. Which FF soil are you using? Ocean Forest, Light warrior or Happy frog? Hope you figure it out. If you do, let us know. Take care. -PDX

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

i do a 2:1 OF with LW. helps keep the hotness down and its more airy.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

I've added perlite before...but the LW is really airy already so I quit adding with no ill effects.

HortiLab

HortiLab

What EC are you feeding this lone girl with Funtcas3 ? In our experience the "StarBud" yields better when fed a bit less.

Keep us updated!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

never saw signs of nute burn throughout flower....but did see some claw. Leaves still pointed to the heavens. and im in overdrive mode right now so ppm is a bit high...we'll see in a 2nd run.

Top Bottom