On the Home Stretch with RDWC

• Thread starter Dustytrails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dustytrails

Dustytrails

First I wanna thank all here that have offered me great advice on my first RDWC grow, you guys have been great!

But as I reach the finish line with my Green Crack ladies, I again would love some input on nutrients or the lack them during the last 2 weeks. As many know I’ve been using GH nutrients + Si + Sweet juice to get a absolutely beauty heavy harvest. I have over 50 long and thick densely stacked colas presently from 4 plants in my 4x4 tent.

BUT, during the last 2 weeks +/- what would many of you do to ensure clean tasty results once cut and hung? Stop all nutrients? Or? Or?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I run tap water the last 5 - 7 days. Being in water we can get the plant to use up some of those stored nutrients. Sure others might disagree but I'd dump it all and run ph'd tap to finish them out.

jj

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

I run tap water the last 5 - 7 days. Being in water we can get the plant to use up some of those stored nutrients. Sure others might disagree but I'd dump it all and run ph'd tap to finish them out.

jj
Thank you kind sir for your insight, from a very knowledgeable Sage such as yourself.
BTW, I’ve just started reading your cattle trough post, oh my 💥 exploding with great inputs/concepts and I will try and absorb many of your techniques found there that relate to my small facet of making medicine for myself to cope with multiple medical challenges I have.
Peace!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Thank you kind sir for your insight, from a very knowledgeable Sage such as yourself.
BTW, I’ve just started reading your cattle trough post, oh my 💥 exploding with great inputs/concepts and I will try and absorb many of your techniques found there that relate to my small facet of making medicine for myself to cope with multiple medical challenges I have.
Peace!
You will find we share the same motivation to grow. I just grow 3 plants my new friend

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
You will find we share the same motivation to grow. I just grow 3 plants my new friend

jj
I have a new “friend”. She has lupus and came to me through a mutual. She said her Dr. encouraged her to seek out alternative medicine. I make no promises but I gave her a quart of oil and some advice.

All parts of our world are not as open minded as others. We still need to help or neighbor.

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Hello all,
pleased to announce today that my totally overgrown 4x4 tent this year with Green Crack photo period 4 plants has crossed the finish line!
Ok, maybe not the bestest, but I think decent for sure.

A finished crop with no diseases, no signs of any health issues ( other than my own) Very dense solid flowers. 7 day purge, all went as well as could have been expected and thanks to the support of some great folks here

The photo included shows the main colas, and I got a large black garbage bag full of the popcorn buds, I’ll process for drying this week.

Within a couple of weeks I’ll be rocking some 420 Wedding Cheesecake and 420 ZTRAWBERRIEZ auto’s in the tent.

Everyone have safe healthy and happy holidays 🌲✌️😉
IMG 7805

Top Bottom