On The Hunt For Orange

• Thread starter FarmerRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerRob

FarmerRob

Im looking for a strain that has that super sour/orange smell

Anyone have any ideas on which strains i should look at or if there are any clone onlys that match that.

Tia

H

happy b

Bodhi does a strain called satsuma.its a cross of an old cali o clone from 1977.
Also redeye do one useing the same cut.cant remember exactly what its called but its not expensive.iv heard great stuff about the satsuma.its one i had my eye on but im supposed to be getting half a pack of blood orange.(ihope.lol)blood orange is the sister to satsuma.it also uses this old cali o cut.for a cut to be kept for 38 years it must be something special.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it's a Canna-tsu progeny, would it have a higher CBD level? @shemshemet

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Not sure if anybody has been around the medical scene as long as me, in the bay area......But....Do you guys remember the 3rd floor in Oakland? That Cali-o? Too $hort rapped about it, and I smoked a joint with him Be Legit and Andre Nickatina at a park in Foster City Ca. Good times.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Seamaiden

It is from an original pack of canna-tsu, nothing I've bred. I haven't got them tested, but it doesn't really get me too "high"

I'd wager on yes, still waiting on a decent lab in my area.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Not sure if anybody has been around the medical scene as long as me, in the bay area......But....Do you guys remember the 3rd floor in Oakland? That Cali-o? Too $hort rapped about it, and I smoked a joint with him Be Legit and Andre Nickatina at a park in Foster City Ca. Good times.

I member the 3rd floor in Oakland >> that spot was crackin.. didnt get 2 puff the cat piss tho

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

Been there many many times...the lines there were unreal and back then u could actually find good clones from ole turtle, lol
Good times, the private reserve days n freebie grams made that place a unique one.

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

Orange Diesel by ISP has some nice sour fuely phenos, but the sweeter fuely phenos are more common.

Top Bottom