On the right track?

• Thread starter SativaMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stormannorm

hi stativa man they look like they have got a while left the pitsils r all still white and pointing up the way that says to me that they r not ready yet.the seedlings u have im sure u will be ok to put them back on 18/6 when the other ones r finished it might take them 2 weeks or so to start to reveg but it should be ok.good luck man

SativaMan

SativaMan

Hey guys, i told you the little ones that i kept under 12/12 cycle, well, now they are on veg cycle 18/6 but 2 of them showed sex and they were males and i removed them and a girl also showed sex she got out 4 pistils, and she is so small, what should i do? she is on veg cycle now with the pistils, what will happen? what should i do? will she return to veg? should i cut her top with the pistils? or should i let her be like this?
Any suggestions, advice?
It would really help. Thanks in advance to those who help a farmer in need! :-D

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Wuts up sativaman I know this is an old thread but you really need to do alot of research about growing, you cant just learn everything in a couple weeks from what people tell you on this website. It took me years of research to learn everything I know now so if you dont have a HPS lamp then get one now. Use your CFL to vegetate the first 4 weeks then put in your HPS for 12/12 cycle. The flowering cycle will take between 8-16 weeks depending on strain. If its an indica then usually it takes 8-9 weeks to flower, sativas can take 10-16 weeks depending on strain. I'm using a 600w HPS in my closet with 1 fan bowing just below the light to blow hot air out and I got 2 fans at the entrance blowing cool air in. I also got an A/C unit in my room because its too warm outside to keep the window open. This setup is working really good for me, it could be better but my girlfriend didn't want a bunch of duct work around our bedroom lol. If you still need help with anything just let me know and I also wanna know how your harvest turned out. peace

Top Bottom