On the road again......

• Thread starter urbanfog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

Am I trippin or do I see a fuzzed aphid on the rose bud?

Hmmm, dont think so but who knows.....Just checked with a light just now and other then some residual talc the roses are clean and purdy. I'll check more in the sunshine tomorrow

Last edited:
urbanfog

urbanfog

Happened to do some remodel last night, swapped locations on the tents, rerouted extraction lines to pull harder from the flower tent. Day one today of flip with 4x Plat OG Kush under 12/12 @ 2x 600 MH for first 2 weeks. Added a 8" inline for more air movement in the veg tent and so far temps and humidity in a long time both average 50ish% @ 73-80.
Ordering another flame defender this weekend to extend my fire "safety" areas over the ballasts and tents.

Snapped a few other garden shots being the sun felt so nice. Well have a good week farmers ;)

DSCF0302
DSCF0301
DSCF0300
DSCF0299
DSCF0298
DSCF0297
DSCF0296
DSCF0295
DSCF0294
DSCF0293
DSCF0292
DSCF0291
DSCF0290
DSCF0289
DSCF0288

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Looking good UF! What size is that big tent your rocking. Tmb
Respect

urbanfog

urbanfog

BAH sorry for the double shots.....not sure what I did thur....:wideyed:

urbanfog

urbanfog

Looking good UF! What size is that big tent your rocking. Tmb
Respect

um, the big one is a tent made by GroMedics, it is a 4 'x 6.5' x 8'. Overall I paid right at 200 delivered for it, I like alot of the features, but I have replaced corners and plastic supports a few times, and the guy sucked to deal with......but lots of vents options, really tight lightleak wise, and nice and big so I can get it and move around.....Easy is my thing these3 days, even have the DTW system on a piano dolly so I can rotate the whole thing as needed, Yep right in the center on the bigger tent :D.Once I build my room this summer someone will get a nice perpetual grow tent set up on craigslist LOL

Have a good week bro

UF

urbanfog

urbanfog

got my new scrubber set up in :D 454cfm (biggggg MF'er) 6" scrubber. Decided to set up actually pulling from inside the veg tent, causing better negative pressure, both tent walls looking great, nice and curved ( although It does have me thinking on replacing all the rubber and plastic corners now and reinforcing the poles, but trying not to put too much into it since a closed grow room hopefully is in the future.

Right now both are running at full RPM although I did get a controller so I can dial at least the new one down if needed. Last night was first night at 12/12, running full 1200 watts MH and which dumbass for once slept till 11:30 (on at 9:00PM)? Yeah, this dumbass. So gonna look at a controller box, I have 220 (points over there LOL), just need to wire the box and run the wire across the shop but for now I'll run get a bigger timer to handle the 2 600's

Went to the Doc for our monthly "Hey buddy, What's up" session and wouldn't you know it......upping the Norcos and methadone again..... I gotta get off them and find some relief BAH. Also wants to get me on some testosterone, gotta do some blood work and go from there. Basically thinks after almost 3 yrs since the crash, are the narcotics, the 100+lbs weight loss, stress and all the other issues he is pretty sure I got low T.......Oh yayyyyyy....Oh well, time to whoop it's ass too!

Well I just wanted to dump :D Time to get my fan in, I hate this time of day when my lights are out :( I wanna play dammmit

Peace and karma to all

UF

NOTE TO SELF**** FED last night, veg 1tsp dirty, .5 tsp life, /1/8 tsp foliar, Tap water 87ppm after aquasafe and barley extract 220ppm, aggitated, set 36hours, After nutes 670PPM PH 7ish. All veg plants 1lt each, flower 2ltr each DTW. (following Chris's feed schedule going forward for flower)

urbanfog

urbanfog

all seems well, only foliuared for humidity last night
Temps are good for once :D Temps outside looking 80's thru next week......Contractors dialed in for some remodel to the house, scary :eek: Dam, ones here now BBL, SDHI*^

as far as the garden, temps have been stable and 75ish, just gonna let the ladies be ladies at this point, seems to work ;) Let my plants tell ME what they want

On a side note, decided to keep Grams car (bought after accident so we had some room, wife was 6'3.....) and trick it out with bells and whistles VS buying a old / new ride.

Anyone have input on a babied 2001 loaded camry? Already thinking engine chip, navigation/bluetooth etc and make a sleeper. The best benefit is grams rides with me :D

just got a dog on my lap, high and ramblin,

UF
LG phone backup 241

urbanfog

urbanfog

Been doing more reading on soils, ROLS, organics etc and came across some great reading , saving it here for later/continued reading.
Basic soil info
http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/10t.html

Organic gardening course
http://www.ibiblio.org/rge/course/

Started a 2nd rubbermaid tub with Dr. Earth for later uppotting, hence tthe reading above.
Got the heavy duty timers in on the 600's currently running 9am/9pm off. Everyone feed last night, following same feed rate as previous. I will start bumping the flower feed rate by end of next week, which will be about 2 weeks into 12/12 and the time to swap my bulbs to HPS.

Be harvesting one of my worm bins this weekend for some castings and to add to my new "precooking" tub and my compost pile. Temps seem great in both tents, with the added CFMS. I will be adding 1-2 small 6' fans for the flower tent just for circulation.

Also I will be doing some more topping/ trainning finally on the veggers in the 1 ga pots. Plus want to find a nice mom out of the remaining plat OG's and I decided the feminized Royal Kush X Darkstar is going to be a mom, she is looking great and darkstar is a favorite of mine. Figure Ill put them into a 5 -10 ga smart pot and just keep em short and stout in a corner of the veg tent for clones when needed in the future. The single 330watt CMH seems to be doing great as a single light for vegging.

other than that, still meeting with contractors as getting ready to do some "upgrades" :D time shall tell

Hope all of your week is well

UF

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Been doing more reading on soils, ROLS, organics etc and came across some great reading , saving it here for later/continued reading.
Basic soil info
http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/10t.html

Organic gardening course
http://www.ibiblio.org/rge/course/

Started a 2nd rubbermaid tub with Dr. Earth for later uppotting, hence tthe reading above.
Got the heavy duty timers in on the 600's currently running 9am/9pm off. Everyone feed last night, following same feed rate as previous. I will start bumping the flower feed rate by end of next week, which will be about 2 weeks into 12/12 and the time to swap my bulbs to HPS.

Be harvesting one of my worm bins this weekend for some castings and to add to my new "precooking" tub and my compost pile. Temps seem great in both tents, with the added CFMS. I will be adding 1-2 small 6' fans for the flower tent just for circulation.

Also I will be doing some more topping/ trainning finally on the veggers in the 1 ga pots. Plus want to find a nice mom out of the remaining plat OG's and I decided the feminized Royal Kush X Darkstar is going to be a mom, she is looking great and darkstar is a favorite of mine. Figure Ill put them into a 5 -10 ga smart pot and just keep em short and stout in a corner of the veg tent for clones when needed in the future. The single 330watt CMH seems to be doing great as a single light for vegging.

other than that, still meeting with contractors as getting ready to do some "upgrades" :D time shall tell

Hope all of your week is well

UF

Good looking on those links UF. QUESTION? The CMH Bulb? You think its stand alone for veg for certain? I hear a few run them in bloom. looking to replace my t5s and t8s for something with more rapid growth yadda yadda. Lemme know your honest thoughts on the cmh if you don't mind. And fyi, reading never hurt nobody i read EVERYTHING i get my eye's and hands on. Positive Vibes Brother.
Tmb
Respect

urbanfog

urbanfog

QUESTION? The CMH Bulb? You think its stand alone for veg for certain? I hear a few run them in bloom. And fyi, reading never hurt nobody i read EVERYTHING i get my eye's and hands on. Positive Vibes Brother.
Tmb
Respect

Agreed, I am a fool for info.....my laptops, tablets, phones all have huge .pdf libraries and links lol. I am lucky a "farmer" I could trust doesn't live too close, cause Id have coffee and a bowl ready every morning :D

I got into CMH when I first started learning to grow about 3 yrs ago. I love them! I have flowered with it and did great for a 330 watt set up, but then my garden size grew and I decided for vegging it should be great, and so far seems to do all I need. I only am running the 330 in my veg tent on 18/6 so also power is not a huge issue, and after looking at some reading from my meter light seems to have good coverage thru out the 4x8 area. The only real issue with CMH is you want a bare bulb set up, either vertical or open hood, so you dont block UV. So in turn you have to think about environmental heating/cooling/air movement of your grow area, BUT CMH does run a bit cooler then MH/HPS. I get better lower growth with nice node spacing since using the CMH fo veg. I would love to switch to the 800(ish) CMH they had for magnetic 1000 watt ballasts, but they have been hard to locate so I decided veg with it, MH for the first 2 weeks of flip to reduce stretch and then 1200 watts of HPS for the final weeks. Hope that helps, if I can answer any questions or point you in the right direction LMK

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Agreed, I am a fool for info.....my laptops, tablets, phones all have huge .pdf libraries and links lol. I am lucky a "farmer" I could trust doesn't live too close, cause Id have coffee and a bowl ready every morning :D

I got into CMH when I first started learning to grow about 3 yrs ago. I love them! I have flowered with it and did great for a 330 watt set up, but then my garden size grew and I decided for vegging it should be great, and so far seems to do all I need. I only am running the 330 in my veg tent on 18/6 so also power is not a huge issue, and after looking at some reading from my meter light seems to have good coverage thru out the 4x8 area. The only real issue with CMH is you want a bare bulb set up, either vertical or open hood, so you dont block UV. So in turn you have to think about environmental heating/cooling/air movement of your grow area, BUT CMH does run a bit cooler then MH/HPS. I get better lower growth with nice node spacing since using the CMH fo veg. I would love to switch to the 800(ish) CMH they had for magnetic 1000 watt ballasts, but they have been hard to locate so I decided veg with it, MH for the first 2 weeks of flip to reduce stretch and then 1200 watts of HPS for the final weeks. Hope that helps, if I can answer any questions or point you in the right direction LMK

Righteous! I think i could get with a bare vert cmh for veg, lol im already vert bare in bloom lol how many plant's you believe the 330 would max out at? Are we talking tru watts with cmh just at a different spectrum? Ive been racking my head on how to veg vert and consistent. But i have t8s vert looking crazy lmfao so time to upgrade. Any links to your bulb setup? Thanks UF!
Tmb
Respect

urbanfog

urbanfog

Righteous! I think i could get with a bare vert cmh for veg, lol im already vert bare in bloom lol how many plant's you believe the 330 would max out at? Are we talking tru watts with cmh just at a different spectrum? Ive been racking my head on how to veg vert and consistent. But i have t8s vert looking crazy lmfao so time to upgrade. Any links to your bulb setup? Thanks UF!
Tmb
Respect

This is the bulb I have, run by a old magnetic MH 400 watt ballast. 4100K at 33k initial lumens , plus they can be hung universal :D Well as far as how many plants? Not sure buddy, I have 12 1 gal pots going , all with plenty of room to move in my 4x8x7 tent and they all seem ok

http://advancedtechlighting.com/cdmallstart.htm

Thanks for the feedback and questions :D lol, just heard on the radio Schrillery Clinton is gonna be a grandma! lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

This is the bulb I have, run by a old magnetic MH 400 watt ballast. 4100K at 33k initial lumens , plus they can be hung universal :D Well as far as how many plants? Not sure buddy, I have 12 1 gal pots going , all with plenty of room to move in my 4x8x7 tent and they all seem ok

http://advancedtechlighting.com/cdmallstart.htm

Thanks for the feedback and questions :D lol, just heard on the radio Schrillery Clinton is gonna be a grandma! lol

Oh Man, Bill's Babygirl is pregnant? That'll geter votes fosho. Lmfao. Thanks for sharing information brother. Ill keep you posted on my decision.
Tmb
Respect

urbanfog

urbanfog

Oh Man, Bill's Babygirl is pregnant? That'll geter votes fosho. Lmfao. Thanks for sharing information brother. Ill keep you posted on my decision.
Tmb
Respect

stop by anytime and thanks for the kind words.

Did some minor LST on the flowering girls last night, made some long wire hooks that can pull down branches and be relocated if needed. I figure a few more in the next day or so and end of week Ill swap to the HPS.

Have a great weekend farmers:cigar:

urbanfog

urbanfog

Hey all, been knee deep in contractors and reviews/yelp/angieslist LOL, come on hottub! With the patio, spa in stall the wife said a greenhouse on the back of the shop was OK, but its down the road on the list of stuff. Looks like the laundry room/hot water heater relocation wont be happening , at least anytime soon......@ $11k yeah, the laundry is fine where it is

had some tacoing on upper leaves of a few vegging plants which I figured was from them getting close to the CMH , so I removed the top they were sitting on and lowered them about 6-8". Been LSTing, super cropping and crimping here and there on the veggers, and some LST on the flowering OG's

Hope your week is well

UF
CAM00958
CAM00957
CAM00956
CAM00955

urbanfog

urbanfog

Day 12 of flower and tent filling in nicely :D
and a shot of the recently beat down tea roses. All it took to bring her back was some EWC and Caps foliar pack. 2 weeks later, no aphids, new growth and great rose buds ;)

CAM00974
CAM00975
CAM00976
CAM00977
CAM00978
CAM00979
CAM00980
CAM00981
CAM00982
CAM00983
CAM00984
CAM00985
CAM00987
CAM00988
CAM00989
CAM00990
CAM00991

urbanfog

urbanfog

Brewing some tea :D

2.5 quarts X 2 Dr. Earth
2.5 quarts X 2 EWC
1 cup kelp meal
12 gallon rain water 40PPM
2 oz molasses
2 oz local honey

aerating, biowheel, tank circulation pump
starting stats 7.5ph 640PPM 62.4 degrees 630 pm last night

todays readings : 7.9 PH 71.2 degrees 715PPM

gonna let finish overnight and hit everyone up :D

A few pics from the plants in the yard, orange blooms, boysenberries, olender starts, jade etc Enjoy your day farmers ;)
:tips hat:

UF

CAM01037
CAM01035
CAM01032
CAM01030
CAM01027
CAM01026
CAM01025
CAM01024
CAM01023
CAM01022