?on tieing down plants

• Thread starter phillip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phillip

bongsmi:my plants have a lot of colas and flowers from topping and iam in 6th day of flowering and tops getting heavey i need to no whats beeter in ur opion to tie doen to pots with string? or to just bentham all down? they are about 23inchs tall in almost 2nd week into flowering ..please fellow farmers any of ur past exsperence would help thanks phillip g...P.S...AGAIN ALL HELP FROM ALL IS USE FULL THANKU U SCRILL A G......

J

johndeere

Your info is a little off man, 6 days into flower yougo t three white hairs per branch maybe but definitly not heavy colas. If your looking to tie them down read up on LST. Theres a bit more to it than just bend them over or tie them down, dont hurt your babies. If you meant 6 weeks ... heavy colas is a great thing , stake em up if you can or tie them to a higher anchor point.If the tops are bent over this far in it could hurt your yield as it will redirect flowering hormones lower down the plant.Good Luck

C

CT Guy

Good answer John....I was wondering about the "6th day into flower" part as well. When the buds get heavy, you're looking to support them with stakes, netting, or supporting them from above with string or wire.

Good luck!

Top Bottom