• Thread starter Johnfs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnfs

Johnfs

Once apon a time
Once apon a time
Once apon a time 2
Well when it became legal in Massachusetts .I decided to try well two timers malfunctioned . And ended up vegging for 4months and trying to figure out why it didn't start budding then one night two weeks ago I found new timer I never switch to auto so like a rocket the plants started to budd then last sat I noticed one plant didn't look right well it was male so down to 4 plants then last night saw what looked weird
That's right today confirmed another male down to 3 and those are budding for sure

Johnfs

Johnfs

View attachment 699278 View attachment 699278 View attachment 699279 Well when it became legal in Massachusetts .I decided to try well two timers malfunctioned . And ended up vegging for 4months and trying to figure out why it didn't start budding then one night two weeks ago I found new timer I never switch to auto so like a rocket the plants started to budd then last sat I noticed one plant didn't look right well it was male so down to 4 plants then last night saw what looked weird
That's right today confirmed another male down to 3 and those are budding for sure
Thanks you folks helped with great info

Top Bottom