One Branch Is Yellowing On Healthy Plant

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I have an Original Glue plant that is exhibiting some weird behavior. One branch is showing signs of nutrient deficiency, while the rest of the plant is healthy.

The plant is currently getting a mix of 2 ml/gal Heavy Fire 16, 15 ml/gal of Botanicare pro bloom and 2 ml General Hydro trio Micro once a week, or about every other to third watering. I give it about 1.5 gallons of the solution. Soil pH is about 6.5. The plant is outdoors, obviously. The weather has been quite hot lately, up to about 98* F. I water about every three days. The plant is otherwise quite healthy and vigorous, as are it's sisters in the same bed. The branch that is yellowing is one of the tops that formed when I topped the plant.

I'm not enormously worried, as the rest of the plant is fine, but I am curious if anyone has an idea about what could be happening.

One branch is yellowing on healthy plant
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have an Original Glue plant that is exhibiting some weird behavior. One branch is showing signs of nutrient deficiency, while the rest of the plant is healthy.

The plant is currently getting a mix of 2 ml/gal Heavy Fire 16, 15 ml/gal of Botanicare pro bloom and 2 ml General Hydro trio Micro once a week, or about every other to third watering. I give it about 1.5 gallons of the solution. Soil pH is about 6.5. The plant is outdoors, obviously. The weather has been quite hot lately, up to about 98* F. I water about every three days. The plant is otherwise quite healthy and vigorous, as are it's sisters in the same bed. The branch that is yellowing is one of the tops that formed when I topped the plant.

I'm not enormously worried, as the rest of the plant is fine, but I am curious if anyone has an idea about what could be happening.
looks damn good to me,outside plant hell ya,thinking heat bro,plant to healthy if you dig,did you look at that stalk real good for critters

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I did look at the stalk, and couldn't see anything untoward
reminds me of some mexican i grew couple years back,had 1 damn stalk that was yellowing,just a few leaves that turned white ,thinking light burn,i did have them all the way up in a 7ft tall room bent tied all kind shit ,stem was right at 4ft long,about every foot there was a yellow or white leaf,never did figure it out but still got 22 oz off it,i just mentioned it cause i have had some kind of worm or whatever make a small pin hole like entry to that stem,just never figured it out

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks like a different plant altogether. The leaves look nothing like marijuana leaves. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me. Are you sure it’s connected to the marijuana plant next to it?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That looks like a different plant altogether. The leaves look nothing like marijuana leaves. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me. Are you sure it’s connected to the marijuana plant next to it?
hahahaha hell ya they are,pot does that to you lmao,he talking about the big one,see how one branch is yellow up the plant,haah stoner moments lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, that's a jalapeno pepper
funny you mentioned peppers ,ha i went down to a local seed store in town,figured why not give a try,so i bought 3 difrent type of bell peppers,went and planted around end of feb,beutiful plants,but something didnt seem right,thought i was stoned that day when planted them,haaha wasnt me,i had 40 jalepino plants out there,damn i was pissed,took a pic of the garden and the seed packs even the seeds,dude just apoligized his ass off,gave us 4 packs of peppers 2 packs of squash 1 pack onion seeds,hahahaha got going down that hiway home told mama dont know about you but i dont trust none this shit,she said been waiting for you to say something and tossed them out the window hahaah,had grown all of them for my oldest boy and was big time pissed,had so many damn peppers i was asking local stores and resturants if they needed any,cant buy without a permit they said,so i took half a 5 gal bucket of them added a few more items and made some puriuvane ipm called BIOL seen a you tube vid ,got them fermenting now lmao,the mix smell just like sliced butter pickles,sure hope they dont do the oppisite and attract bugs instead of detering them hahahh

Top Bottom