One dope ass automated cabinet ✔️

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

Here's my supercloset 2x2 closet that's actually a vertical 2x6 with 3 levels. Fully automated and cheap!!
Submersible pump, open flow watering w adj stakes.
60w per shelf 3500k hlg132v1
The bucket co drain trays
Liberty shallow condensate pump
Evaporated humidifier with uvc
8oz solo cups
Let's get it!!!!

One dope ass automated cabinet
One dope ass automated cabinet 2
One dope ass automated cabinet 3
One dope ass automated cabinet 4
One dope ass automated cabinet 5
One dope ass automated cabinet 6
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

@Indiva710 hi, im trying to figure out how you are maintaining climate in the supercloset. have you figured it out or have any ideas that can help. specifically humidity. thanks

@KRD813

Indiva710

Indiva710

@Indiva710 hi, im trying to figure out how you are maintaining climate in the supercloset. have you figured it out or have any ideas that can help. specifically humidity. thanks

@KRD813
So everyones setup and climate is going to be different so I can't exactly tell you what's going to work best for you vs myself..not to mention my supercloset isn't stock so that's also different..
But I did list my products and all and I'm using a Honeywell hcm350 evaporative humidifier with uvc light and I love it...I'm not a fan of mist humidifiers at all esp for in flowering too...
Also my supercloset is in my walkin closet as well so I open that door walk in close it and then I can open the cabinet and it can have a nice constant environment..as I live in the mountains it's extremely dry here 5-15% year round..and my humidifier stays on 24/7 but is hooked to a controller...and you can get one like a ac infinity controller 69 wifi pro and plug it in and call it a day or you could go like a inkbird rh, controller but imo I like the ac infinity better it cost more but not much and it does much much more...you will need the adapters for what ever plug you will use for it as you can control 4 things with it like fans,rh, lights etc and it does vpd which is nice but with vpd you must make sure it's leaf vpd and not room vpd there's a diff and can be the difference from success and failure..so taking a bunch of measurements with like a ir temp gun thruout the canopy take a avg and viola when your taking measurements make sure they are all from the same distance....

I'm going to be moving this spring and will be changing a bunch of shit I have a 4x8 as well which I might do a grow diary for this grow...will c I def have a lot of shit I can show that's for sure since my last setup that's for damn sure

It's also gna go down this summer too for the new build setup and building a hash room for my new SS food grade setup too ya I got a bunch of plans for that and tricks up my sleeve like a iceless wash setup and on the cheap ...

Plus gna be going fully automated too nutrient doser as well everything will be app controlled and I'll have to deleaf and strip plants and w e from time to time and that is it!!!! So stay tuned GROMIES

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

those humidifiers are the way to go for these setups. and ac infinity is changing the game for sure. no experience with their products tho as they arnt registered for import here and tax would be insane through amazon for example thank you for your reply. I am however in a situation where another member is at 70rh in veg moving towards the 90's come flower im sure. so im looking into maybe tinkering with the idea of active intake and out . not sure the stock setup is sufficient in that department but you will know better. will you recommend a higher volume fan for Intake/out maybe upgrade the stock fans..any help greatly appreciated

Indiva710

Indiva710

Ya it's not automated yet but very very soon it will be that's for sure

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

those humidifiers are the way to go for these setups. and ac infinity is changing the game for sure. no experience with their products tho as they arnt registered for import here and tax would be insane through amazon for example thank you for your reply. I am however in a situation where another member is at 70rh in veg moving towards the 90's come flower im sure. so im looking into maybe tinkering with the idea of active intake and out . not sure the stock setup is sufficient in that department but you will know better. will you recommend a higher volume fan for Intake/out maybe upgrade the stock fans..any help greatly appreciated
so you got nothing on this dehu situation. increasing the cfm might help right.. im not seeing a dehu that would fit into that space without having to be emptied continously. the better they work the more you empty and the shitty ones well im assuming they dont change much

Indiva710

Indiva710

So I would recommend looking into vpd as it's absolutely crucial to have a healthy crop..and where it's at vs rh and temp..as rh is relative humidity it's relative it's not a great measurement really vpd,dew point and temp is much more important..

As a led setup you should be running 82-84f but that's not all of flower that's more of a veg type temps.. and for vpd gta get it from the leaf surface vpd not room temp vpd there can be a big difference from -5 to +5 even and that can be a major difference and can be the difference between mold and success and no bacteria problems at all..

And for a exhaust wise for getting rid of it I would only be exhausting when you need too like if the temp or rh goes above what you set it at and co2 but that's thee only time I exhaust is wen I need too only which isn't too often actually u want to try and keep environment as stable as possible with thee smallest variation that you can.

For ex which is why I put the cabinet inside the closet and that I have to close the closet door before opening the cabinet so it stays as constant as possible and works out wonders...

Indiva710

Indiva710

And a dehuey would be just fine and have it w a auto drain. And call it a day...and also defoliating the plants at the correct times is also gna help w rh esp for in flowering...as u shouldn't be having a 20% diff from veg to flower like that and deleafing day 1,21, some ppl even do day 14 and some do after 21 but depends on end goals and the plant itself as well...not sure what your setup is like on the dehuey but if you have a tray you can drain the dehuey into the tray from gravity and call it a day or u can use a condensate pump too if not lots and lots of ways to solve problems that's for sure...

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

And a dehuey would be just fine and have it w a auto drain.
this was naturally my first though. but looked into the cost of those and though maybe he wouldnt want to drill draining hole to run a pipe out to tank is there maybe openings already that can be use ill have to check back with that.. what size dehu can you safely put in the supercloset though
and also defoliating the plants at the correct times is also gna help w rh esp for in flowering...as u shouldn't be having a 20% diff from veg to flower like that and deleafing day 1,21, some ppl even do day 14 and some do after 21 but depends on end goals and the plant itself as well...
you would have to defoliate to the point of schwazzing to keep humidity in the 70s in that closet and still it would rise. of this im sure
not sure what your setup is like on the dehuey but if you have a tray you can drain the dehuey into the tray from gravity
with the tray or tank being outside the closet? or are you referring to the tray inside the closet, would this not add to the rh level.

edit: im asking a lot of questions here i get that im just helping out a friend. idont physically have the closet infront of me or id have simply drilled and sealed up a drain to waste

Indiva710

Indiva710

So your not putting a dehuey in any supercloset..which is why my cabinet is in my walkin closet and I cantrol the rh/temp from it and allow the intake and the ambient temp and rh of the closet to control the cabinet...which is about the only way to do it..

I've flowered a few times in the cabinet and it wasn't bad at all for rh not even close actually..but again my environment is stupid dry....

Top Bottom