• Total voters
PK1

PK1

Supporter
looks like wedding cake is going backwards🤔
2022 03 05 081521

E9noxis

E9noxis

I heard a light sanding along the groove helps.
I heard soaking it in carbonated water helps.
I heard germinating it in the dark helps.

Hope I helped. Don't fall behind.

Reactions: PK1
E9noxis

E9noxis

20220306 091841

She's growing up a lot. Not really going for leaf development yet but I trust her.

How long do I keep this dome piece on for humidity? She's gonna hit the ceiling of it

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

382B7F68 F459 4FB4 AA0A F119493C5243
Woke up this morning to some fresh sprouts. I soaked my seeds in a shot glass with well water for about 24 hours before using a a moist coffee filter in a ziplock bag to get them to germinate. I let them sit in a warm dark area for a few days at which point they had all popped, from there I transplanted into soil. Germination and the few weeks after seem to be a real challenging thing for me for some reason so I’m hoping all goes well.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
You guys know that this isn't where you post your main challenge thread right! as states in the subject line this is just a place we can talk about the grows and what not

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

You guys know that this isn't where you post your main challenge thread right! as states in the subject line this is just a place we can talk about the grows and what not
Yeah, I was planning on posting a little bit more of a detailed report on there in a few days, sorry PK1

Reactions: PK1
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I'm surprised people are opting for autos. Are they better in smaller containers? I'm doing photo so I can control the veg duration
I’ve never grown an autoflower before, but have a bunch of different seed packs and just figured I’d give it a shot. I recently grew some cayenne pepper plants in solo cups and one in a one gallon with coco and fed daily. I noticed pretty quick that the plants in the smaller containers were growing faster and developed peppers sooner than the larger container. This got me thinking 🤔.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I made an update in the challenge thread and brought any further discussion to this thread. It's the only way not to clutter the other thread.

đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

E9noxis

E9noxis

I’ve never grown an autoflower before, but have a bunch of different seed packs and just figured I’d give it a shot. I recently grew some cayenne pepper plants in solo cups and one in a one gallon with coco and fed daily. I noticed pretty quick that the plants in the smaller containers were growing faster and developed peppers sooner than the larger container. This got me thinking 🤔.
Thats interesting. Do you think the minimal space will activate the auto flowering sooner. I accept your theory.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Thats interesting. Do you think the minimal space will activate the auto flowering sooner. I accept your theory.
I’ve heard that this can happen, but I’m more interested in seeing how quickly/often I can feed this plant, I’m sure it all ties together in the long run I just want to have some personal experience in this style of growing. I popped three seeds and plan to put the other two in three gallon fabric pots , one with coco and bottled nutrients, the other with soil and dry amendments. I guess we’ll see what happens with the 1 gallon vs the three gallon, and the soil grown will be used to determine if the finished flower has any difference in quality or taste.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Set up the new spiderfarm 2x2

20220307 222201

20220307 222113

I'm at 20% light intensity
Should I do more/less?
Closer/farther?

E9noxis

E9noxis

Well I just set this up since the box just got here.

It's been like this for a week.
20220307 152432

I've had the bottle over it as a dome but it seems to drop a water onto it so I stopped.
Now it's in the tent. I got her in there about 2 hours before lights out.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Taking a cutting right now from this gods gift. I'm going to destroy you guys đź’Ş

Latest posts

Top Bottom