• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will you participate in the March 2022 1 Gal Challenge

• Total voters
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I thought i make this open forum and we can all discuss about the 1 gallon challenge that is coming up. MARCH 1st
There will be a separate section just for the candidates to post their weekly grow post. I will also add a doc drive link for candidates to enter their name.
The challenge will start March 1st which should give anyone new or exciting grower time to figure how to enter the contest and get their gear ready.

I am working on price for the top three contestants and the main rules will be posted on the main challenge journal. However, for now we can all discuss about it here.

Rules:

On the one gallon challenge journal we shall only post our weekly process. We can discuss everything else here in this post.

The challenge is one gallon. However, if it's a bit less or more than its okay. As long as it is not over by extra gallons.
The clone cutting or seed germination should be done on the 1st and your 1st post shall be about you, your setup, and whatever cannibals plant you are growing. lol!
Substrate and the method of growth is all up too you.

Last edited by a moderator:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
seed or clone it doesn't matter. However, i think if its from clone then it must be a fresh cut. This would almost the same if it was a seed that was put for germination.
Also, it doesn't matter who finishes quick. I think the final votes should be on yield, deficiencies and final vote of members, but by all means we can ad more rules to make the challenge more interesting

Last edited:
Baconhead

Baconhead

I thought i make this open forum and we can all discuss about the 1 gallon challenge that is coming up. MARCH 1st
There will be a separate section just for the candidates to post their weekly grow post. I will also add a doc drive link for candidates to enter their name.
The challenge will start March 1st which should give anyone new or exciting grower time to figure how to enter the contest and get their gear ready.

I am working on price for the top three contestants and the main rules will be posted on the main challenge journal. However, for now we can all discuss about it here.
Is it going to be can both photo.auto be grown an entered? clone or from seed or are both ok?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I also don't think we should mix the winning prices of this contest with POTM contest. Meaning you can't add the flower pictures of the challenge to the POTM. However, op can take the picture for their own needs

Baconhead

Baconhead

don't do that, just wait and put them outside when march comes. assuming their not in flower
They aren't in flower yet just one of them is stunted really bad bc of the conditions I started in that's why I want to trash it bc it's a auto it's already to late for that one and the others are in solos don't know if should transplant wich will stunt them possibly also or just kill and start over in March then sow them in pots they will live in until harvest

PK1

PK1

Supporter
They aren't in flower yet just one of them is stunted really bad bc of the conditions I started in that's why I want to trash it bc it's a auto it's already to late for that one and the others are in solos don't know if should transplant wich will stunt them possibly also or just kill and start over in March then sow them in pots they will live in until harvest
you should write these up in your journal so members can help you. This journal is for the one gallon challenge. tag me in there with a @ and ill have a look

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I also don't think we should mix the winning prices of this contest with POTM contest. Meaning you can't add the flower pictures of the challenge to the POTM. However, op can take the picture for their own needs
If there's a green trophy icon on the lower right corner of any pic, then anyone can nominate that pic, no matter what thread it's posted in...How ya suppose to stop THAT from happening, just wondering....? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
If there's a green trophy icon on the lower right corner of any pic, then anyone can nominate that pic, no matter what thread it's posted in...How ya suppose to stop THAT from happening, just wondering....? šŸ¤”
ohh ya, you are right! lol, i guess that aint gonna work then. I just thought it won't be fair to have double win lol!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I think to make this fair between autos and photo periods we should have a time period involved. Like must be harvested by x month as this will give the autos also a chance to be a winner? just a thought

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Longer veg is what makes it more difficult, thats the challenge right? Photos makes more sense to me and more towards a minimum plant life of 90 days before harvest.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
that would all depend. if we have a contest that is time sensitive than the autos will get a chance and the photoperiods will become more difficult. lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom