• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will you participate in the March 2022 1 Gal Challenge

• Total voters
PK1

PK1

Supporter
unless you guys think we should make it into a single category. either photos, autos, clones or seeds
im open for ideas to make this challenge fun. It be good to have some 5k+ post growers involved

PK1

PK1

Supporter
maybe if we get lucky enough there would be winning prices in which i think there should be time limit in the contest

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Any time limits have to consider the longest grow and adjust from there. Outdoors, March to October. 8 months. So the minimum time is 8 months. Max?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This will be a long contest. Think about that. And you can collect sponsors donating prizes over a longer period of time. Better Prizes, better growers, better techniques.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i think it would be challenging and fair to say that the bottom of the 1gallon can not be in another container, pot or catch container. However, the plant can be put above it so that the feeding water can drain into the catch can or container or whatever it is growers use.

DanC520

DanC520

My current ones in flower, but 1 gals not far behind 3 gals. Ones on right side 1 gallon (little one a solo cup). Was already planning on running some more 1 gals, so guess I’ll be in lol.
D38B728F DB9F 470C 8580 BCA2CA85C5E5

Latest posts

Top Bottom