• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will you participate in the March 2022 1 Gal Challenge

• Total voters
PK1

PK1

Supporter
She went sideways when I changed the material surrounding the pod from soil to coco. I believe you about the too much light thing, but this isn't that.

And, I was at 12 inches at 30% and it wasn't enough. 30 inches at 10% won't be anything. I'm not sure that's the right move
why would you change from soil to coco??
Coco acts as hydroponic style and the root system are totally different than soil roots but you do what you do.

It is a challenge after all

E9noxis

E9noxis

I only put the coco in the decomp pit to support the pod while it grows. Them I plan to put it in the coco. I couldn't have the soil in the decomp pot because I guess it's too hot. I'm still using soil, but when it gets to the 1 gallon.

With the realization of what will happen down the line with the roots and watering, I'm looking for a way to advance the pods without being in the decomp pot. I'm in the process of figuring this out. I dont plan to switch to coco. It was just a place holder until it's all ready.

Like I said, I suck at this part. I'm figuring things out. It'll pan out by the end.

Reactions: PK1
E9noxis

E9noxis

20220310 135346

Final answer.

Removed pod from decomp. Set up a thing there... its holding it up. Waters from the bottom. Light is 8 or less from the plant. 30%

I'll be skipping the decomp completely. Pods straight to soil when I see roots coming out I guess.

I'm keeping the 1 gallon damp on top for humidity until my humidifier gets here.

I'm germinating a dosido in a paper towel and bag. That's what the second one is for.
The decomp pots are holding the rest of my coco and pumice. I'm debating on mixing it into the one gallons, but I'll probably just put it on top.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Cold lights off temp makes little ones stretch. Idk if this was addressed. Not a big deal just prop it up. I honestly don’t like when they are slammed super close to the soil, makes watering a pain, and I end up cutting stuff away

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Yeah I’m not going to enter this time I definitely won’t be growing through the summer. Good luck!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
quick update why i havn't posted. Looks like i have a bad seed, but im still not giving up on it. Paper towel didn't help neither. Lets see how promix is going to do for the next few days, if it sprouts then I will have to wait until i can get a clone from it and then root it in rw! Seems like i got the long road ahead of me.

2022 03 10 182722

SSgrower

SSgrower

Experience is my holdback, my mentor could enter, he regularly uses 1 gal. But recently he up his pots to 3 3gallon & 1 1gal this cycle. I continue to learn,Cheers SS

E9noxis

E9noxis

Happy Saturday everyone!
So, should i drop another seed in a cup of water or what. Being patient isn't my strongest filled lol
I started over and popped 2 other strains. My plan b dosido is still in its paper towels but I have no idea what I would do with it if it popped. I dont have any soil for it ready.

I might make more just because I want to grow a dosisdo pretty bad. I like it's colors

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i';ve grown dosidos before. Finicky plant but crazy colors and has a really good high.
i think i still have one more seed left from it that i want to mother

Top Bottom