One male plant out of 7 alien grenades

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

Hello fellow farmers. Learned a lot from you guys and got a little something going on outside. Out of my seven plants one of them grew nuts just this past week. All of them are doing super fine in the rev's soil mix in 15 gallon smart pots. Still trying to figure out how to transfer pics from my iPhone to my iPad so I can show you guys what Ive got so far. My question to you guys is what should I do with the male? Take it out in the woods and shoot it?

N

noobynubert

imo, isolate it somehow if possible and wait till u can collect some pollen in a plastic baggy, and freeze it, now take that baggy in the fall and put it on a couple select branches and make urself some seeds :S

masshole61

masshole61

Can I cross an alien grenade male with a feminized so cal master kush?
Any tips on harvesting pollen?

Kushwick

Kushwick

Hello fellow farmers. Learned a lot from you guys and got a little something going on outside. Out of my seven plants one of them grew nuts just this past week. All of them are doing super fine in the rev's soil mix in 15 gallon smart pots. Still trying to figure out how to transfer pics from my iPhone to my iPad so I can show you guys what Ive got so far. My question to you guys is what should I do with the male? Take it out in the woods and shoot it?
just upload the pics directly from your iphone easier.
Can I cross an alien grenade male with a feminized so cal master kush?
Any tips on harvesting pollen?
Of course you can cross that and get some dank out of it. A bunch of videos on how to harvest pollen but to be safe harvest the male outside or secluded.

Top Bottom