One More Strain!!!!!

• Thread starter fatboi79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatboi79

fatboi79

Whats up farmers, im tryin to decide on one more strain to buy but i need yall help!! I just got my KKSCxWHITE and CHEMREAPER in the mail but i need one more. Im thinking about gettin one of the kushes from Cali Connection but ive neva had one of them and dont know how the smoke is, im choosin between RASKAL OG KUSH, CORLEONE KUSH,TAHOE OG KUSH OR CHEM VALLEY KUSH!!!!! IN YOUR OPINION ARE ANY OF THESE A ONE HITTER QUITTER CAUSE THATS WHAT IM LOOKIN FOR?????? wHICH ONE IS THE BEST?????

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They are new crosses so there aren't a lot of grows and smoke reports. There might be a few but you still will mostly be predicting what the results will be like everyone else.

Even it something was a one hitter quitter I would still want the joy of sharing the rest of the joint and becoming one toke over the line with the friend I am smoking with. man I hate rolling a joint and then have people take 1 toke or maybe two.

JH420

JH420

im choosin between RASKAL OG KUSH, CORLEONE KUSH,TAHOE OG KUSH OR CHEM VALLEY KUSH!!!!! IN YOUR OPINION ARE ANY OF THESE A ONE HITTER QUITTER CAUSE THATS WHAT IM LOOKIN FOR?????? wHICH ONE IS THE BEST?????

No such thing as a one hitter quitter for me and cosidering how yummy these all will taste I wouldn't wannit in 1 hit.

So far you gots some White x SC and I think the reaper was Bubba x Chemdog D....so you needs some OG genes in there bro, can't go wrong with either raskal's or tahoe imvho.

j wizzle

j wizzle

i would go with the raskal, hopefully you get the fire cut. i just started 10 of the raskals myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom