One nute for veg and one for flower?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I am tired of using 15 different types of nutes to get top shelf crystal covered flowers. I am having to use a advanced nutes A and B veg , hygrozyme, Advanced A and B for flowering, big bud, carboload, bud ignitor, bud candy or a kush type additive,PH up or PH down, a flushing additive and I know I am forgetting a few others. Oh and sometimes a repair additive if anything goes wrong called medithrive I think. What I want is a one part PH perfect veg and a one part budding nutrient and maybe Clear from Botanicare and that's all I want to do but still get the same killer flowers that are so covered in trichomes you can barely see the green. There are a few things that in the past few years that have become a mandatory part of my grow. For example Hygrozyme is awesome and gives me the best healthy roots you could ever wish for. BUT I want a one part mute that does everything and it be PH perfect. I see why subcool uses no nutrients and just water. But I am not paying that much for medium. Anyone know if there is a product like I am asking for. Actually I have to have it because I can't do this anymore. I am a patient that needs his meds and needs to grow it. I just want the best of the best with 99% less work than I have put into my grows before. I am so hurt I can't do it, I am passionate about growing but my body has given out.

S

sensisaint

try medi- 1 from green planet wholesale one part all organic this shit is so easy. hope that helps

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I hear good things about Medi-1.

Check out Jack's Dynamic Duo. Veg is 20-20-20 and Bloom is 10-30-20.

vaporedout

vaporedout

house and gardens A & B. i was told you can use this throughout the whole grow. we used it on our first outdoor grow with nothing else. i cant remember what week this was (09 grow) but the finished product was smooth. it was pineapple express (movie was out then)
DSC03654
DSC03692
DSC03689

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive had killer results with Flora Nova & I use Molasses (Ph down) & silica blast (ph up) <<< i use those 2 ph my water plus the plants need it anyways.. I've also added a bloom booster at the end like MOAB.. The Flora Nova is a 1 part nute so there is a veg bottle & a bloom bottle..4 bottles & some powder.. U can still use ur hygrozyme if u want << but I didn't..

S

sensisaint

forgot to mention that medi1 is one bottle for both veg and bloom just have to change volumes of nutes which is listed on back. def a one bottle show haha however green planet also has a stimulator called massive which is awesome as well and their finisher isnt bad either., but medi 1 is great on its own.peace

t1kingco

t1kingco

Dyna-gro has a small product line, and their formulas have macro and micronutrients in one bottle.
You add this with Mag-Pro, and Pro-Tekt.

That's the whole line. One bottle for veg, or accelerated veg, all purpose, or bloom and also some others depending on what you want.

Also instead of using the bloom formula you can use Mag-Pro as a bloom booster.

Just picked up some today, its also on the lower end of the money scale (about $17-23 per litre bottle).

PH must still be adjusted.

I found the quality I got from using AN PH Perfect line without all of the additives to be quite earthy and rough tasting.

growinman

growinman

I 've been lovin' the CNS17 one part nutes..... skip the 'bloom' and go straight with 'ripe.' The only things I add are Pro-Tekt and LK through about wk5, and also Maxibloom to get the ppm's up there. Very inexpensive way to go, imho. Next run I am gonna skip the LK and try F+, and I 've been reading how a lot of growers use nothing other than the CNS17...... all dtw, of course.
I wasn't aware of mollasses being a pH down?

peace
gman

Latest posts

Top Bottom